Chapter 8

Wife Of A Priority
( check out Mm pic )

Macy wiped the sweat from her forehead that had accumulated while she worked up a sweat with her 3rd possible baby daddy . Didn't they say the third time was a charm ?

" That was so good baby ", Macy grinned rolling onto her back .

" You should be ashamed of yourself fucking while you pregnant with this niggas kids .. Ontop of that you fucking with someone that used to be cool with Tae ". Third baby daddy chastised .

" Here we go again with this regret bullshit . If you feel that way then stop fucking me ".

" I tried but you keep popping up at my crib and throwing that passed around pussy on me and who am I to turn it down ? Pregnant pussy the best pussy ".

" whatever , I'm out of here ". Macy huffed , just like that the high of her nut had wore off from this dumb ass conversation .

" how you getting mad tho ? It's the truth and you know it . It's fucked up how you doing that nigga .. Had his pussy whipped ass out here going bizzurk in these streets fucking up my plans and shit ". Calvin shook his head .

" Calvin can you just shut the fuck up "? Macy rolled her eyes as she pulled her maternity jeans up quickly and threw her shirt on .

" hurry up and get out then you wont have to hear my mother fucking mouth & stop popping up at my crib like you pay bills round this bitch ".

•••

Mercedes had just finished pulling up her Everlast leggings when her husband strolled into their bedroom .

" where you going "? Ja asked as he let himself fall onto the California king bed .

" nowhere Ja , damn "! Mercedes snapped .

" aye what's the attitude about "? Ja asked flicking through the channels on their mounted flat screen tv .

" I don't have an attitude . What you want for dinner "?! Mercedes snapped again while sliding her feet in her fuzzy slippers .

" I been craving for some steak and shrimp mama ". Ja told her unbothered by her attitude because he knew exactly what the cause of it was . Today was their anniversary and she thought he forgot but instead he had dropped off Maj to her grandparents house because him and Mercedes had a 4 day getaway planned but if she kept at it with that nasty ass attitude , she could hang it the fuck up . It wasn't like the trip to Bora Bora was gone fuck with his pockets but he didn't want the money to go to waste because she couldn't trust that her man wouldn't forget no important shit like that .

Mercedes stomped her way out the room into the kitchen and pulled the steak from the deep freezer and the frozen bag of raw peeled shrimps .

" aye you better get that bass out ya feet lil ma for you stomp my baby up outta you , all that attitude you got ". Ja warned .

Mercedes rolled her eyes but made sure to stop stomping so hard , the bottom of her feet were beginning to hurt . But it also hurt her that her husband had forgot the most important day to her .. Their anniversary . The day they said " I do " with gods blessing .

Mercedes grabbed her cellphone & scrolled to find her mother in laws number , while adding her mom to the group call .

" hey spoiled ass ", her mother and mother in law greeted at the same time . Mercedes couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence.

" I am not spoiled y'all , damn . But let me tell you guys what your son did ". Mercedes rolled her eyes as she seasoned the steak and shrimps .

" what he do now "?