Back to School.

It been a month since I've been to school. My mom had my teachers send me my assignments through email. She lied saying that I have strip throat, the nerve of her.  I've finished all my work, tomorrow im going back to school. The bruised and scratches have healed enough to be covered with make up and not be noticeable. Luckily I finished my assignments, some of my teachers were kind enough to lessen the homework amount for me. I went to my closet to pick out an outfit for tomorrow, I know I am going to be too lazy to do it in the morning. I picked out Red skinny jeans, white v neck and my black hi tops. As I walked towards my door I placed the clothes on my desk.

        I grasped the door knob ad twisted it slowly, flinching as it made a rough clicking noise. Upon opening the door extremely slowly I saw no one in the barren hallway. She must either be in the Kitchen or her room. I opened the door just enough to fit my body and steadily walked down the hall , creeping to the kitchen. Looking around the corner I sighed in relief once I saw an empty kitchen.
        I walked to the fridge slowly, frightened to wake my mother up. While grasping my hand around the cold metal refrigerator handle I heard I rough yawn. Once I opened it I grabbed and apple off the second shelf and dashed back to my room.  I quickly locked my door and grabbed my computer then swifty sat on my bed.
       What movie should I watch? I went onto Netflix my account already signed in. Coming to America looks like I'm watching you. I love Eddie Murphy, he is so hilarious. By the middle of the movie I was feeling tired. I looked at the clock 9:54 might as well go to bed. I closed my computer and slide it over, then cuddled into my pillow. I gotta prepare myself for school tomorrow.