First Day

The walk to school was not very long but not short. It was about 15 minutes. I walked up the steps and into the rather large hallway. I walked into the main office. The walls where a calm pale blue, a large black semi-circle desk layed in the middle of the room. I smiled at the lady at the desk. She smiled sickly evil at me. Maybe it was the trick of the light or my mind playing tricks with me. I grabbed the map of the school on her desk and fast walked out of there. That was until a voiced echoed throgh the room.

" Good bye Layla." I snapped my head around at her. 'How did she know my name?' I smiled at her and nodded.

" Good bye." once i was back in the hallway i pulled my schudule out of my backpack. (The picture is the lady.)

1 st period - Art Mr.Manson room: 405

2nd period- Biology Mrs.Felton room: 697

3rd period- Math 2 Ms.Merrion room: 676

4th period- Spanish1/2 Mrs.Lopez room: 471

Lunch

5th preiod- P.E. Mr.Reynolds gym: 600

6th period- English Mrs.Diaz room:306

I sighed and took out my phone looking at tht time: 7:06 i have have about 19 minutes before school starts. I walked to the 400 buildings this place is so huge, i cant get over it and i am suposse to walk all the way cross campus 4 times. Gosh they really have it planned out for me. I plopped down on one of the many benches out side the rather large libary. I swear i am so happy i got a map.

There will be a part two for this Chapter i will hopefully post it soon. I hope it was okay. Happy reading :)