Prepare-1

Light tapping at my door woke me up with a jerk, causing me to tumble onto the floor. I stared at the door with a mix of wonder and anger. 'Please still be summer' i thought. I looked at the calender it said; Monday, first day of school. 'Dang it!' The person on the other side of the door pounded on it visiously.

"Open up Layla remember you have school today." Her voice hyper.You see my mother is a very hyper person. I dont know how she has so much energy, especially this time of the day. I looked at the clock it read: 4:47 is she crazy she woke me up in 4 in the morning, why?

"Mother it's 4 in the morning. Why must you wake me at this hour!" I yelled over the wooden door. It was silent for a minute.

"Well you need time to think about what you want to wear and your make up. Oh and dont forget your shoes and asserories." i rolled my eyes i walked to the door and opened it. The face that i knew so well appeared inches from my own. Long light mocha brown hair cascaded down to her waist. Her large forest green almond shapped eyes still sparkled as if she wasn't in pain but i knew her all too well. Her pink full lips and high cheeck bones and olive skin so pure and young looking she didnt look a day over 24 being 42 its a big deal. At 5"4" she is adored and cherished she also has a pear body shape. I sat on my bed and looked around my room. (The picture)

"Well ill go." She closed my door, her foot steps became quiter. I signed and got up walking into my closet and picked out a white sweater that says love in red and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my flat iron and grabed my phone playing my playist. Demons by Imagine Dragons play loadly while i sung along proudly.

When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Are all made of gold When your dreams all fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

And the blood's run stale I wanna hide the truth

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can hide No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come

This is my kingdom come When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close

It's dark inside

It's where my demons hide

It's where my demons hide At the curtain's call

It's the last of all

When the lights fade out

All the sinners crawl So they dug your grave

And the masquerade

Will come calling out

At the mess you made

Once i finshes my hair it looked so silky and smooth. I smiled to my self. I went over to my mirror and stared at my self frowning. A small button nose, large blue almond shapped eyes, dark brown hair that reached mid back with red tips, pale clear skin, pink lips and high check bones. I picked up my eye liner pencil and put a thin layer and mascara too. i smiled at my self and looked at the clock on my nightstand: 6:20. I put on my shoes and walked out of my room. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth when i finished i went towards the kitchen, where my mom was cooking wat smelled like sausage, eggs and toast. She turned to me and smiled.

" Breakfast honey?" I smiled at her and nodded. she made me a plate. 2 toast, 2 sausage and about 3 eggs. I ate it happily. 'It tastes so good' After i finished i headed out the door to go to school.

I hope you guys like this if you do then please leave a comment and tell me. Doing so encourges me to continue on with my chapters. Thank you all for reading, follow if you like. :)