Shadow Jay Myst

"Weapon and Meister Forever right?"

Nickname:Jay

Age:18
Present:21

School:Dwma (Formely)
Present: Byakudan Senior High

Blood Type:A

Height:182cm

Birth date:February 8th

Status:Deceased

Likes: Venus,Dumpling Soup,His sisters

Dislikes: Sachiko,Kizami,His past

Hobbies:Protecting Venus

Future:Looking in to it

----------------------------------------------

Personality

Shadow is a Boy somewhat above average height and wears a black hoodie in the past,but now wears the Byakudan Males Uniform with a stitched on hood. When first met he does seem like a tsundere but has a soft warm side to him. He cares for his Meister Venus Summers.

In the past he use to live in Death City and attended Dwma as a weapon.

-----------------------------------

Shadow wasn't always a weapon in fact it was from a mutation. When he was sitting outside as a young cheerfull boy he was captured by scientists working for Niel,with a friend along.A series of experiments were made on the two. His brown hair turned black with his blood and his skin turning pale white. One day he brokeout him and his friend out killing the scientists and eating them. He had turned into a monster and ate any human he saw. Eventually he escaped his horrible ways and ran off to Death City.

----------------------
Shadow mostly hated anyone he saw but wanted a Meister still. He was questioning how he fell in love with the mint haired girl. He died in Tenjin Elementary and formed into a sword his soul never belonging to Sachiko but trapped in the sword.

For awhile Shadow couldn't feel a thing,Happiness,Fear,Sadness,Anger,Love. Thus why he questioned how he fell inlove with his new Meister.
Though he misses his old Meister he would if he could Brutally kill and eat his old Meister.