Katumaro Shuzohara

Nicknames: Kat,Kitty

Birth: February 14th

Blood Type:B

Bust:C

School:Amazaki West

Height:6"1

Age:17

Status:Deceased

Likes:Mizuko,Cake,Honey Milk,Cats

Dislikes: Bugs,Being Alone,Mean People,Mice

Future:To be a mother

--------------------------

Personality
Kat is a Sweet hyper girl with a perverted personality like Seiko Shinohara. Kat has long blonde hair with blue eyes. Shuzoharas best friend,Mizuko Ayaka is her childhood crush and does wish they could get married.

She wears the Amazaki uniform consisting of a white sailor top and black skirt with Sandals. She wears long white socks and has a yellow hair ribbon.

Kat does the charm with her friends and runs into Naomi Nakashima and Seiko Shinohara. Kat devolps a small crush and thinks of doing dirty things with Seiko. She later fights and confesses to Mizuko and runs off who she then gets captured by Sachiko. She gets Decapitated and haunts the school like Naho. She will never get to kiss Mizuko and can only gurgle.

Notes

My friend Aki ships Kayumi (Kat x Ayumi) more then anything to be honest I dunno why.

Kat likes to act like a cat and sometimes calls Mizuko "Master"

Mizuko did once get her own medicine by Mizuko.

Though she knows Jazuma likes her she brushes off his advantages nicely as she isn't in to boys.