Kiel Seikaohara

Age:17

Blood type:A

School:Ayamo south private school.

Status:Unknown

Likes:Women,Being fancy,Lavender Tea

Dislikes:Almond milk,Wussies,Ouran

---------------
Kiel is a boy about average height. He wears a crimson trenchcoat with a hood and bandana.(In sao) In reality he wears a jacket,shirt,sweat pants,and a beanie with a scarf. Kiel is part of the Ayamo host club and despises Ouran. He is generally a sweet,cheerfull boy whos also Childish.

Kiel lives with his best friend Ciel Seinosara. He makes money in the host club making him rich. He stumbles upon a girl named Jace with his friend Ciel. Helping her home Jace slips and Kiel licks the blood off of her bloody nose. Reaching her apartment she meets Alexandra,her sister. Taking the both to dinner they leave for there Nerve gear. They go back to the girl's apartment and they all the try it playing Sword Art Online. Freaking out due to them not leaving he stays calm and comforts Jace. The two work for the Knights of the Blood and try to steal info from laughing coffin. Getting caught he is last seen dead in there Hq but...is he really dead? Upon finding out Jace had moved on to a girl he gets sad and dissapears.