3.

when you hear my name
does your heart sink just
a little bit like mine does
at the sound of yours?

-----------------------

[Niall's POV]

It's the same routine everyday. Wake up. Shower. Eat. Throw up. Write. Go to school. Why the hell is my life so boring?

Ugh.

I guess you don't struggle having friends do you Harry? I bet people would sell their own souls just to get you to glance at them. If only they knew you were the Devil yourself. No. You're not the Devil. You're just the Devil's heartbreaker.

Why the hell am I writing to you anyway?
You'll never read it
It's not like you wold care if you did.
You never cared.

Signed, Ni

I sighed closing my notebook and slid it into my bag getting ready for school. I happen to walk past a mirror while I was heading out and looked at my reflection.

To be honest I look like shit. To be honest I feel like shit. To be honest I am shit, but to be honest I really don't care.

My mum drives me to school with a worried look written across her face, like every morning. Nothing new, until I get out of the car she tells me she's taking me to see a psychologist.

She said she understood heartbreak but this was ridiculous. What the hell does she know though? I groaned and didn't say another word getting out of the car.

The school is busy with teenagers high on coffee or the school's latest gossip because honestly it's more exciting than it usually is.

I continue through the day oblivious until science. Last block of the day.

People.

Communication.

I'm paired up with a boy name Ashton. He's very talkative and not so popular but not so lame.

Maybe hippie?

He wasn't annoying, until he brought up Harry. "Hey did you hear Harry Styles is coming to Holmes Chapel?" he asked trying to make conversation.

Every time he tried to talk to me I brushed it off, so I couldn't blame the boy for bring up the Devil's Heartbreaker. I answered with a slight shrugged and continue to play with the threads of my sweater as if I didn't care.

Honestly, I didn't.

I think.

"I mean you guys use to date so." Ashton said shrugging also. "Don't you think I know that." I said frustrated and got up to leave. I skipped the rest of class. That was no ones business. He shouldn't have brought it up.

The first place I went was the bathroom. No one happen to be in there at the time as I started to cry.

I hate everyone.

My mum.

Ashton.

Myself.