4.

no you didn't have to cut me out make out like we never happen and we were never nothing - somebody i use to know by: gotye

------------------

[Harry's POV]

"I leave for home tomorrow night so the day before I try to get as much sleep as I can of course cos' you know.....jet lag." he said stirring his coffee.

"I had this really bad dream...it was terrible, Lou." I said shuddering thinking of the horrible dream.

"You remember my ex-boyfriend, Niall? Well it was about him. He was all depressed and so he decided to commit suicide..,but he's to beautiful and he just perfect and everything and I hurt him by leaving him but I had no choice." I said almost starting to cry.

"He wrote a letter to me and by the time I got there he was d-dead." I said choking on a sob as I started crying.

"It's like haunting me because I know he deserves better than this, but I want to be the only one to show him that because I still love him." Harry said through his crying.

Louis hugged Harry trying to comfort his best friend. "So you haven't got over him?" Louis asked rubbing circles on his back trying to calm him down.

"N-no I still love him but Lou he probably hates me." Harry said starting to cry harder at the thought.

"Well it sounds like you need to win him back." Louis said trying to reassure the boy. "What makes you think he'd want to talk to me."

"If he loves you as much as you love him he'll want to, I promise." Louis said giving the boy some tissue.

"Okay." Harry said already forming the perfect plan to win Niall back.

----------------

[Niall's POV]

I wake very calm and happy today. I was happy forever he first time since Harry left. I go through my regular routine but this time at least try to eat my food and keep it down.

I don't write in my notebook today. Why spend time on something that's not spending time on you. The school day goes as it usually does. Quiet. Until science. Communication. I don't shutter this time.

I sit down and again I'm paired with Ashton but this time I try to make an effort to be friendly."Hi..." I said smiling shyly.

"Hey, Niall....right?" Ashton asked grinning. I pretended to scoff.

"We've been partnered up twice and you still don't remember me, isn't that a shame?" I said giggling.

"M' sorry about yesterday I didn't consider how you would feel." Ashton said apologizing nervously.

"It's fine." I said shrugging. "I mean you really didn't know. I would like if we could start over maybe?" I asked.

He smiled. "Of course. "I'm Ashton; I like to play drums and I work at KFC." He said grinning adjusting his bandanna.

I literally almost died right there. Who introduces thereselve and tells they work at KFC "I'm Niall and you are the only person that openly tells they work at KFC." I said laughing.