The Summoner's story

The Summoner was raised by a pack of manly hoofbeasts that would frequently enter his hive. This is what gave him control over creatures.

One day a group of soldiers broke down his hive's door and took him to the Grand Highblood. There he was shown a variety of wanted posters with pictures of one of his only friends Mindfang Serket.

He was the only one Mindfang entrusted with her location she was out over the seven seas of Beforus in search for adventure and treasure.

The Summoner tried to flee from the Grand Highblood but was caught again but this time he screamed at the Grand Highblood "i'LL nEVER tELL yOU." He took his robes off reavealing huge gorgeous wings of bright orange. He flew through the skylight into the sky.

The Summoner flew around Beforus searching for Mindfang. When he finnaly found her they sailed to the nearest shore and attempted to gather a trollian army to fight the Condence and her fleet.

The army was raised and the Summoner was ready he had conjured up an animal army as well using his powers to control a dragon!

The whole army charged at the Condence's castle with the Summoner and Mindfang side by side leading them to victory.

But when they arrived everything went horribly wrong and Mindfang was captured and taken to court at the mercy of Neophyte Redglare and the Summoner had his wings cut off and he was thrown in jail.