Chapter 17: The Duo (I)

Sakamoto's POV

"Well, if it isn't the crazy bitch!" a guy, who's holding a crippled of a juice box with familiar features, barks. I could still remember his raven hair and his angry eyes at me that night. And that, my friend, makes my blood boil.

"What's with the face? Oh, " Then beside him, a guy with orange hair color with a small scar on his cheek. Must be the part I've aimed with a needle that night. Hah, right back at ya.

I could see his eyes glancing down to a dry kitten in my arms. I have prevented Jiyuu from getting soaked by this stinking orang—no. Not orange but to be worst a durian juice. Durian juice that is quiiittee sticky and icky. But I'm not saying that I hate orange flavor stuffs. I love them!

Suddenly, a mocking grin formed onto his face.

"That cat's still alive." He remarks, amused. And I raised an eye brow as I kept silent. Oh, this moment sure is awkward, for me. Me, getting witnessed by the two people I adored while I get embarrassed in front of them as I am soaked in some nasty smelling juice.

On the other hand, I have no idea what Akashi-kun's and Kise-kun's reaction in this scenario.

"We should have killed that useless 'bimbo' of a cat in this world. No one needs that kind of trash!"

Eyes widening, my whole body flinches when I heard that term used. I could feel the boiling anger within starts to fill up.

Just. How dare he say that? That no mercy bastard of a shit did just said that term on Jiyuu? Curses, calling Jiyuu a poor of a cat totally irks the anger I've been containing to control inside me.

Jiyuu, in my arms, hisses and jumps to give a good scratch on those two faces. Before I could even react to his sudden action, Jiyuu was kicked on his side by the guy with black hair before he even manages to give an attack as Jiyuu was thrown back to me.

I gladly caught him, as he whimpers* in so much pain, I fell on the ground flat with him back in my touch.

I didn't have any moment to think other stuffs as my hands shook in both anger and nervousness. The fear of him dying now's really terrifying me and the anger that of the part they showed up made me feel like murdering them right on the spot.

I do have my stun gun with me and I also reminded myself that if I did that in the school premises then tendency that the whole school might know and that I wouldn't be able to enroll in Teiko anymore.

If what I did is the right thing I know – for myself – then I'll try to not hesitate of doing the risks.

Jiyuu hisses and when I looked at the hit part, my eyes widens in terror. "Th-the w-wound opened..." I muttered in myself. I didn't notice at first that my vision became blurry and there I realized as I am already crying pathetically.

I slowly, but surely, gazed up with an angry expression plastered on my face. I was about to threaten them and give them a piece of my mind as I positioned myself to charge at them but suddenly...

The anger that boils in me felt cold.

It was such a jaw-dropping moment that even a very mad person's anger would go all cold as a block of an ice in Antarctic. It's so rare to witness that maybe once in a millennium, a lucky person could see what I am seeing at this moment.

In front of me, a red head and a blonde gave – at the same – a hard punch on each guy that messed with me.

The guy with raven hair and the other one with orange were sent few meters away from our location with bloody noses.