Chapter 19: New Character

L-let's rewind some things in here.

First off, I went to Teiko. Got into a lot of disturbance. Met a person named Hiro -who I have a crush on- and has a son with the name of Kiro on the way. Got into another disturbance, same creatures. Headed off to Teiko with Hiro-san and Kiro.  Met with the other Kiseki. Got into another problematic disturbance. Gone to the clinic with yellow-kun* and red-kun* Something embarrassing happened.

And lastly...

Someone I don't know suddenly confessed to me.

Why confessed? Hmm, seems confusing, right? Like where did the confessing part came from?

Well, let me just say that this Takeshima Ryousuke who suddenly appeared out of nowhere (actually met him during me entering the basketball court but we didn't even converse to each other) and bluntly said these words.

Gusto kita.

Which means...

"And what does it even mean, Takeshima Ryousuke?" came Akashi-kun's voice who sounded very demanding-ly curious. Oh, how he does not want to know what that means.

"Yeah, Takeshima-kun. And by any chances, does it have any deep meaning into it?" Kise-kun's question followed, who's more curious than Akashi-kun.

I, the great idiot of all human being, began to get nervous to whether to tell them what that means nor do I have any idea if this Takeshima Ryousuke knows what he's saying. Like, should I change the subject and push these two out of the scene and leave this person or should I tell them what that means and brace my self for their reactions?

Weeell... let me try the first one.

"G-guys! Le-let's just head to the rest of the group! They must be w-waitiiing!" I tried to force them out but they wouldn't even budge from their current spot. Oh, God. Why the hell are they looking on Takeshima like some kind of evil maniac?!

How they squint their eyes with full of suspicion, that is very out of their character and so very new - is really weird!

Do these guys have a background so bad that this glaring contest is between two lions versus a small kitten? And to add some things up, Takeshima Ryousuke isn't even part of Kuroko no Basuke! He doesn't even look some side characters that the author would draw...

"What's the rush, Sakamoto-chan?"

"We're just a little curious of his sudden appearance and wanted to question what's the meaning of he said, Tori."

No. No, this is not good.

"Ah, geez!" the three of us flinch when another voice came to join in.

The owner of this voice came out of the corner in the left side hallway. He wore the same Teiko uniform like the people around me, has this dark brown hair and it's a clean cut to be precise but has bangs that really looked so fluffy and it almost covers his forehead, tan skin -must be an athlete like Takeshima-, also has these dazzling yet mysterious red ruby eyes. It's like Akashi-kun's but his are little bit dim.

He scratches the back of his head, expression seemingly looked bothered... more like annoyed.

"You can't even handle simple talking. How pitiful can you get, Ryou?"

"K-kaoru?!" came his response when he looked back. "You've been watching all the time?!"

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Guess if you're really going to talk to her or just follow my own imaginary tail? Na-uh!" Woah, did he just snapped and sassed?! First time seeing a guy doing one.

He sighs with both of his hands on his sides. This Kaoru's eyes landed on mine. And there I had no choice but to look back at him.

"Sorry for what this guy had caused!" he says as he nears his friend and hangs his arm on his shoulder. Takeshima almost tripped from a small impact but he regained his posture. And when they stood side by side, they have the same height measure.

"No. Don't worry. He didn't caused any thing at all. And he also didn't made us curious for what he just said." Akshi-kun states. Goodness, his sarcasm really is a pointy one that it's so itchy.

"Curious? What part?" Kaoru tilts a little his head to his head opposite to where Takeshima's head is.

"Kaoru," Takeshima calls out in low tone; "what are they saying? I thought it's safe to say it?"

"'Gusto kita.' What's the meaning of it?" Kise-kun then fills up.

"Oh~ That! Why not ask the beautiful lady in front of you? I'm veeery sure she knows it..." he says completely ignoring his friend's concern.

Okay. This guy is dangerous. J-just look at him!

His expression's so cocky that I now wanted to smack for obviously wanted to witness some interesting scene if they ever knew the meaning behind of it. I'm pretty sure anyone would get what that means already.

But he's quite suspicious, to mention it. If he's so cocky that I know the meaning of it then does that mean he knew I'm a Filipino or something?

Let me try acting up.

"I-I don't want to." I purposely stutter and surprisingly it sounded real.

"Why? Don't you want to hear out what Ryou-chan's feelings truly are?" came his challenging words.

Damn hiiiiiim! I swear if I snapped right here! Right now! I will hold a huge grudge on this guy. But, of course, those bastards are the first ones on my list of 'Huge Grudge' and this guy comes next. Opps, some mistake there. I almost forgot that someone else is the first before those bastards came in. My so-called father. And that sure put a bad taste on my mouth - thoughts

"Wh-what f-feelings do you mean, Kaoru?"

My eyebrow quirked from that. Something is not right here.

It seems that Takeshima doesn't have any idea what's happening. He looks very weirded out. Okay, I'm catching up. This talk is obviously nonsense from the beginning! Great, I was just worked up for nothing!

Let me clear some things up. My conclusion is that Kaoru must have dared this poor guy on saying that to me and Takeshima, having no idea, questioned what that means before this happened but Kaoru must have said that he doesn't need to know and it's safe to say it to me.

Well, it is just a conclusion... more like a hunch though.

"You don't mean..." Kise-kun's voice was so slow yet it sounded surprised.

"Yes. May your hunch be correct because what my best friend had just said to this lady in front of us now is 'I love you.' "

---------------

A/N: I have to apologise if this is very short and in fact that I haven't updated for a very long time. I'm just reeally running out of ideas on what to type and... stuffs. :/