Prologue

OTAKUs

Right, most of you, all of you, are Otakus?

Otakus, some, who wished that they were born at the Anime world but it wasn't or it won't be even granted anyways...

So why bother...?

But some just won't stop wishing.

Here, a girl who really loved this group of strong basketball players in an Anime and she fell in love at them. More than any thing.

It's like she'd do anything, anything, just to be with them. Even though she has a middle class family... Every day and Every night... she wished that she's with them having fun playing basketball making a lot of memories and especially she wished..

only,

only, if she can be with them forever.

Therefore, it was granted. She was transported in their Universe where she isn't existing and now she is.

And time is only limited. She has to live there for 3 years with them. It may sounded long but it's only short.

~~~~~~~~

Hi~! My name is Tory Siano! I'm a pure blood Filipino child, from the Philippines, and now I'm in

Kuroko no Basuke's Universe!

I'm just thanking God who transported me at their world. But in exchange I must do a Quest!

My Quest is to make one of them fall for me.

And if I don't do it, or I won't finish it in time, I won't be able to come back at my real world and God will kill me, but if I can finish it on time or before it ends I can choose between,

To go back or To stay here.

Somehow! I'm getting excited! I gotta see the Generation of Miracles!! Yay!!

Akashi Seijuuro, Kuroko Tetsuya, Kise Ryouta, Midorima Shintarou, Murasakibara Atsushi, and Aomine Daiki ~!!!

I can't wait to meet them! I wonder what's their first impression when they see me...?

....