Jim

It had been a week since Sherlock and John had met, and they had been visiting the tree regularly, everyday in fact.
Sherlock and John had just had double English, and were feeling quite positive, as English was their favourite lesson: Sherlock was a keen creative writer and poet, whereas John loved to document real-life events and regularly recounted his life in his diary, The Personal Book of John H. Watson.

As the two boys walked down the corridor, a large and powerful arm reached out and grabbed Sherlock by the collar, dragging him into a corner.
This large, mysterious figure then started to punch him in the face and kick him in the stomach, causing his legs to buckle under. All the while, John was trying to fight his way through the crowd that had formed around Sherlock.

When John finally reached the tall figure, he immediately identified him as the rugby captain, Sebastian Moran.
"Hey, Sebby!" John called out, making Sebastian to freeze, his fist in the air, and slowly turn to face him.
"What" Sebastian hissed through gritted teeth.
"I suggest that you turn yourself round and stop beating up an innocent lad for your own amusement" John stated with every inch of his confidence.
"Oh yeah, or what?" Sebastian questioned with a grin, his face now mere inches away from John's.
"If you do not follow this simple instruction, I suggest you put your minuscule brain to its only use, and engage coitus with yourself" John stated innocently, a small smile appearing on his face.

Sebastian, not knowing what on earth he said, turned his frozen fist to face John. He would've punched John, had it not been for the arrival of the new Irish boy.
"Sebby! Bad dog! No punches for Johnny boy" he called in his high pitched, sing-song voice.
The boy then came up to Sebastian and dragged him away from the two, all the while staring deep into Sherlock's eyes.
He knelt down, and brought his face right up close, and whispered into Sherlock's ear,
"Yet"

He then slowly stood up, always wearing his creepy smile that could frighten a basilisk.
"My name's Jim, by the way. Jim Moriarty. I'll be seeing you, Sherly, and your overprotective boyfriend over here very soon." He announced, turning to face the door and swinging it open before walking through it. "Byeeee" he sung from the next corridor.

The boys looked at each other, and ended up just staring into each other's eyes for longer that was socially appropriate. After a while, Sherlock broke the silence.
"Engage coitus with yourself?"
At that, the two boys burst out into fits of laughter, which made John's spirit boost when he heard Sherlock's deep and resounding chuckle.
Even though they got beaten up, this was turning out to be a good day.