Chapter 1: Omg.....is this really happening? Part 1

( I do not own kamisama kiss. Julietta Suzuki does.) This is my first time writing so please don't go hard on me with the comments just yet. I hope you like it!

I wake up to the sound of footsteps. I slowly get up rubbing my eyes gently. At first I didn't notice I wasn't in my bed. But as soon as I try to fall back to sleep I notice that I was not in my bed. I quickly look down to find myself sitting in a bench.
I jump up and fall on my knees as I cry out in pain. I hold my knee close to my chest as I feel tears prickling in my eyes. As a tear falls down, I see someone stand in front of me. As I look up slowly ,my eyes widen as I see Nanami Momozono in that place.
She looks down at me and smiles. " Are you okay?" She reaches a hand in front of me as I cautiously take it. She pulls me right up.
I wipe my tears with my sweater. " Thank you."
Nanami smiles in relief." No problem. My name is Nanami Momozono." I look up to her and smile slightly. But before I could tell her my name she asks me," do you not have a home either?"
I look at her and just say plainly, " no I don't have a home......anymore." Nanami looks at me with a sad look at first but than gives me a smile.
" I didn't have a home at first but than someone gave me a shrine. I'd be happy to let you live with me if you want." I look at her with a big smile and say," y..yes I would love too. Thank you so much!"
I hug Nanami tightly but quickly let go. She smiles widely too and takes my hand as we follow the map to the shrine. Something their would await us.