Omg........is this really happening!!!(part 2)

~ hi guys. This is a new chapter. I will be posting daily if not as soon as possible. I hope you like it!!!! If not this time.....to bad!!!! Once again kamisama kiss does not belong to me.....it belongs to Julietta Suzuki. Parts of the fanfiction will be from the anime, but i will change some parts with my own idea!! Enjoy!~

(Y/N) point of view~
Nanami leads me into the woods with a map in hand. Turns out this so called shrine was given to her by a nice man named Mikage. Nanami blushes when she mentions that he kissed her on the forehead. I look at nanami and whine." What's taking so l-...." I was interrupted by Nanami sudden cheerfulness. But it soon disappears.
" We got played! I'm never trusting an adult ever again!" As we both turn around in disappointment and anger at the sight of the run down shrine that was given to us, we hear a little boys voice" Lord Mikage." Than we hear a little girls voice." Welcome home, Lord Mikage. " Me and Nanami hug each other tightly as we scream," Ghosts!!!" We walk backwards a little too quickly and trip into the shrine. As we get up we here a grown mans voice.
" So it is you Mikage. Where have you been for so long? Making me hold down the fort for twenty years." He turns around and says," you are so dead!!!!!" But before he could do anything he stops and blink." Wait you guys are not Mikage."
Suddenly two children like beings pop out of nowhere. " Wait, Master Tomoe, as you can see, the mark of the land god is here where it should be." The girl like being says. " And I sense Mikage energy." I look at the fox like man named Tomoe. He looks at me for a split second...than at Nanami, than at me again. "But she is not Mikage." He looks at Nanami," just what are you."
Nanami looks at them freaked out and yells" this is a.......Yokai Shrine?!?!?" As she finishes screaming, everyone looks at me besides Nanami. Tomoe looks at me with a curious look." And who are you? You look human to me....." He grabs my wrist to look closely at me. The other two children Yokai say," but don't you sense her god like presence? "
I look at them with wide eyes. 'What do they mean by god like presence. Last time I checked I was a human.' I snap out of thought as I remember tomoe's grip on my wrist tighten. He pulls me closer and mumbles, " she's a necko god. "Everyone gasps especially me. He let's go of my wrist and takes a paper from Nanami.
" yep this is Mikage's. I know that awful hand writing anywhere. Nanami looks at him and says," he said if I had nowhere else to go, that I should live here. I also thought (Y/N) should live here too because she has nowhere else to go." I look at Nanami as she gazes at Tomoe. I remember this scene. He is gorgeous. But Tomoe quickly looks back at Nanami as she jumps a little. He looks quite annoyed. He holds a fan to cover his irritated expression.
" The man that you met was the land god of this region. And he lived in this shrine. The fact that he gave you this shrine means you are now the land god." The two Yokai children celebrate and start to throw rice. " We must prepare meals." The children poof up meals and says," Enjoy, goddess of land and necko god!" Nanami stops them.
"Just hold on. I'm a land god now?" I look at the children and also say," and I'm a necko god?" Nanami points at herself." I'm Nanami Momozono, a normal highschool student and human being just like (Y/N). When did we become gods?"
The children Yokai sigh and looks at us both. "That happened when you received this mark on your forehead. And (Y/N) seemed to be a god for some time. Its rare for a human to turn into a god. That must mean one of her parents were one too. Very interesting if you ask us." Nanami looks shocked." When Mikage kissed me, he was actually giving me a mark of a god? Me....a god?"
Tomoe scoffs. " You call these two human girls gods? What could you two possibly do?" He holds our chin in his hands as he looks into our eyes." Honestly the best these two girls can do is count the offering money,or weed the yard. You can not tell me we can accept them." I take his hand off of me and Nanami's chin and glare at him as he looks at me surprised. " Do not treat us like crap. You've been highly rude to us since we got here and I'm not going to take it. I bet this run down shrine doesn't even get that much money offerings anyways. You couldnt pay "us" to do it." Nanami nods her head in agreement.
The two Yokai children fly quickly at us." No,no,no,no!! We are very honored to have a land god and a necko god in our shrine. Please stay!" But we just shook our heads.
Tomoe turns and says darkly," if you want these two woman to stay here, than I will leave this shrine." The Yokai children look at tomoe nervously." Master Tomoe!!" He interrupted them." I'm Mikage's familiar. I have no intentions in serving these two woman." And with that he leaves. I stand their both surprised and annoyed as Nanami tries to call him back. I look at the two little Yokai children."u..um could you set us up for tonight?" The Yokai agree in two seconds." With pleasure." And with that we sleep.