What did i just do?!?!?!

~ konnichiwa, minna. This is a new update. I am so sorry I didn't update for a little while. But I'll start updating everyday. Enjoy!!~

~ your point of view~

I try to hold my anger in. For a second, I actually thought he cared. I knew I shouldn't have. Me and Nanami rub our butts as we enter the shrine. "You know, they call us gods yet I feel like their using us. Especially you, Nanami." Nanami just nods and was about to say something else before she was stopped by a voice. I thought I was hearing things but I knew Nanami could hear it too. "Dear god, please allow my daughter to give birth to a healthy, beautiful, child." Me and Nanami look surprised as we both whisper at the same time. "I heard her voice." I look at her. "Was it really her?"
I jump as the two Yokai children pop once again out of nowhere. Kotetsu says, " Indeed! It was the prayer in the heart of a worshipper." Than comes Onikiri. "Part of a land gods and now necko gods duties is to be seated in the shrine and hear the wishes of those of the land." "Come, come, Lady Nanami and Lady Y/n. On to your next duty." I groan. So. Much. Work. As I was about to object, my eyes widen as a whole stack of books are layed in front of us. "Please look through these." I didn't ask what they were because I already knew. Nanami looks at Onikiri and Kotetsu with a confused look. "What are those?" Kotetsu is the first to comment. "They are a record of our worshippers prayers from the last twenty years, my lady" I sneer. Even though twenty years seems really long, I don't feel as bad for Tomoe. I think I know why not many people come here. Who would come here for twenty years,every single day, to pray and wish for something that won't come true if theirs no one in this shrine to grant them.
Nanami screams. "What do you mean twenty years?!?!" Onikiri answers. "Well Tomoe wrote them down." I grab one of the books and look through them as Nanami listens to Onikiri and Kotetsu. "With the intention of having Lord Mikage take a look at them when he arrives. But while he was gone, we have seen very few visitors in the shrine. But we are very greatful, Master Tomoe somehow managed to keep the shrine in good condition....as you two just saw a minute ago.....we still have very few visitors." I look up from the book of prayers and feel a little bad. Tomoe had to write all of this down, hoping Mikage would come back. But he never did. But that still doesn't give him the excuse to be rude. I sigh. "Let me guess, we have to do the work too?" The two Yokai children nod. " The work that you have to do, was work Master Tomoe had to do for the past twenty years." I look down at my hands. Guilt suddenly running through me. He waited for Mikage to come.....but all these years went by......he never came.
"Do you understand now Lady Nanami and Lady Y/n?" I nod as Nanami speaks. "I got it. But theirs no way I can be a god. And I'm pretty sure Y/n thinks the same." I nod. " how can we be gods if we're just normal highschool girls with no powers." Onikiri and Kotetsu hang their heads down. "But....." I say as the children look up with hope. "I'd like to talk with Tomoe. Because, as hard as it is to admit it, their were some things that I was wrong about. Please take me and Nanami to him." The two Yokai children look at each other with sweat drops on their heads. "I see but....we are afraid that Tomoe is in the world over yonder." I sigh. I remember the world over yonder, when I was watching this episode it was pretty funny, but now that I'm in it, its going to be a pain in the neck when I have to experience it. Nanami looks at them with curious eyes. "World over Yonder?"

~time skip.....~ in the woods.( still your point of view)

Nanami hides behind me, walking very close to me as if scared, as we all walk deep into the woods. Kotetsu explained about the world over yonder ( but I don't want to explain it so......skip!). We arrive at the entrance to the World over yonder. This is it. "The world of the Yokai shrine." The Yokai children say at the same time. We walk in as Nanami still walks close behind me, slightly getting annoying. But before I could say anything we find the building where Tomoe is supposed to be in. " Master Tomoe!?" We walk in as I hear his voice. "Your making so much noise, Onikiri, Kotetsu." I feel anger build up inside me as I seen him sitting their drinking while being served by Yokai girls. "Master Tomoe! A familiar who serves a god! Already drinking in the middle of the day." Tomoe doesn't seem to care. "Leave me alone." The two Yokai children tugg at his clothes. " Master Tomoe, get changed right now! And you two girls, get out of here." Here comes the funny part. The two Yokai girls get really mad and start to beat them up. I try my best to not laugh but fail. "Such rude children!" "You two leave"The two girls leave satisfied.
The two children look at Tomoe again. "You must come back to the shrine, Master Tomoe! And become both Lady Nanami and Lady Y/n's familiar!" I get angrier by the minute. "Don't you care about the shrine?" I ask my voice shaking with anger. He just answers bluntly. "I don't care. It's no longer my concern. Goodbye to that horrible job as a familiar. Starting today, I will live my life as I please." My anger had reached its limit. "But we came all here for nothing then." Tomoe notices me and Nanami and is shocked. "You know, you can't just leave the shrine like that. It's your home. Isn't it something you care about?!" As I was about to walk to Tomoe, Nanami took my hand and dragged me away as she said, "goodbye!"

~ Tomoe's point of view~

I got angry and worried as I figured out that Y/n and Nanami were here. Especially for Y/n. Her kind is very rare. Any Yokai around here would kill her in an instant if they sense her. "Why did you bring them?!" Anger showing through my words. The Yokai children noticed and was a little nervous. " but Y/N demanded that we take her to you. We couldn't just say no." My anger boils a little inside. "Who the hell brings humans to this place?!!!!" Kotetsu sweatdrops. "But their not ordinary humans now. Y/N is a necko god and Nanami is a Land god." I get a little worried. "Even worse."

~ Nanami's point of view~

" I can't believe he said that! How could he! Did he not care about the shrine he lived in?" I sighed. And I thought for a second that he was just sad because he missed Mikage. Well not anymore.