Chapter 2: Tomoe.......a familiar?!!?

(Hello fellow strangers. This is a new chapter. I hope you like it!!! If not....why are you even here? Again, I do not own kamisama kiss.)

      ~ (Y/N) point of view~

       I woke up to the warm sun streaking against my face. I looked to my side to remember I was still in kamisama kiss. I suddenly remembered what was about to happen next. Nanami..... In, 3....2....1.
      Nanami shot right up from her small bed. She laughs to herself. "That sure was a weird dream. My dad ran away with the house being seized. And I became homeless, when a man named Mikage gave up his own home for me. I than met a girl named (Y/N), and we went to find the given home, only to find out its a rundown shrine, and two Yokai children told me I was a land god and that (Y/N) was a necko god. And we were like, what the heck?!?! And then this really mean and slightly annoying Yokai named Tomoe, started going on and on about how we were unacceptable to him." She laughed. " Weird dream, right?" I poke her on the shoulder. "That dream was real."
      The two Yokai children, again, pop out of nowhere again and startle me. "Would you stop doing that!!!!" I practically scream at them. They were scared for a moment before they revived. "Good morning Miss land god and Necko god." They both say in union. "Now....get right to it." Me and nanami looked at them and say," get right to what?" The children both say loudly, " your duties as land god of course!!! You to Necko Goddess." We were pushed outside. " First off, cleansing the yard." Nanami does this without hesitation while I stand their refusing. Nanami most of the chores until I stop her. " Um.......excuse me." I look at the two children. " Nanami never agreed to being a land god. And I never agreed doing work either." The two children panicked. " What?!?! But Master Tomoe left. That means you two are the only ones to protect the shrine." I look at them. Nanami kneeled down to face the children. "What exactly is Tomoe?"
     The children look at me then at Nanami. " Tomoe was Lord Mikage familiar." I sigh as I turn around. " Fine. I'll do work." I walk outside and kneel down to pluck out weeds. I pricked my finger in this process. A sudden force of wind comes behind me. I look to see Tomoe. " You don't even know how to pick weeds. You truly are a useless girl." I try my best to ignore what he said. " what are you doing here? I thought you left."
    He doesn't answer my question. " you know you two can not fulfill your duties as a land god and a necko god. Why not just head home before you have to admit defeat?" I don't look at him. " We don't have a home to go to" For a second I thought he cared but I was wrongly mistakened. He kicked me. " Not my problem." And with that he leaves.
      (Well that's it for now. I'll be back in a few hours after a good nights sleep. Part two here I come!!! This video is funny moments. I really want fish now....... Um..... After that first chapter part one, I post a part 2 but it didn't fully post. If you've seen kamisama kiss, the first few parts of the first episode is based on part 2. Gomenasai for the confusion.)