Chapter 6: First Kiss

You felt Bill's lips crash against yours. You could feel your face heat up but you kissed back. You didn't understand why Bill kissed you in the first place though, he was a demon right? And as far as you knew, demons didn't have the same emotions as humans. But here Bill was, delivering to you, your first kiss. Bill then pulled away, allowing you to catch your breath. You looked at him shocked, and rather flustered. Bill smirked, for some reason he enjoyed seeing you like this, he just didn't understand it.
"You look rather cute when your flustered, sweetheart." Bill said with a smirk. Your face felt awfully hot, you were sure you were blushing. But why, you didn't even really like him, why we're you blushing? You were told he was a demon you couldn't possibly trust. But honestly, you thought, he didn't seem that bad. You looked at your phone, the time read 9:55. You remembered telling Dipper and Mabel to come search for you. You didn't want them to worry, but well, you still had to get the key from Bill. You slowly stood from your chair and gave Bill a small smile.
"Well, I must be going now... So how's about that key?" You asked hopeful he was going to give it to you.
The key appeared in his hands and he twirled it around.
"Hm... I don't know if I'm quite satisfied yet...." He said with a smirk. You took a step back, you really wanted to have as little involvement with this demon as possible.
"What do you mean?..." You said, trying to keep your slight nervousness from showing in your voice.
"Well, I want another date, and get to know more about you." He says, this way he thought he could learn more about you, your connection with the pines, and this vessel of yours. What he didn't realize is that he actually wanted to spend more time with you, he just didn't quite understand the feeling. You sighed, slightly irritated. You already gave this demon one date, what could he possibly wanted? You sighed and nodded.
"Okay, I suppose so..."
Bill walks over to you and put a hand on your shoulder, you were about to shake him off when your surroundings blurred and you appeared back in front of your aunt's house.
"See you in a few days, my little sweetheart. Sweet nightmares." He says as he disappears, teleporting to who knows where. You were still a little flustered about the "date." You turned around and started walking in the direction of the mystery shack.
"Yup, see you in a few days Bill..." You muttered with a sigh. You then started to run to the mystery shack, to let the twins know you were alright.

A/N: Sorry for the very short chapter, and sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been very busy lately and finally got a moment to write a bit. So here's the new chapter, I'll try to update as soon as possible, like I said so sorry. But I hope you enjoyed!