Chapter 10: Your Mindscape

Your eyes flutter open, though what you see certainly isn't where you went unconscious. It's a gray landscape, at first, it looks completely unfamiliar. Though then you slowly start to recognize it, as everything starts to click.
This was all like an old gray-scale version of your home back in (state/country you live it.)
Though it was rather creepy, all old and broken, and it looked like it had caught on fire at one time. This was one of your biggest fears, you don't know what you'd do if something was to happen to your home.
You slowly started to get up, your head was spinning. With both confusion and quite literally. You felt as if your legs could collapse from under you at any moment.
That's when you heard it. Bill's insane laughter echoing through the landscape.
"Wow, this is quite the interesting minds cape ya got here, (Y/n)!!" The echoing voice billowed as the yellow triangular demon appeared in front of you. Had he been in his human form he would've been grinning like crazy.
"Wh-what's going on?! B-Bill?!" Your voice couldn't mask your fear, you trembled, terrified.
"Y'know kiddo, this has been a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be." Bill said with a chuckle. You were confused, what was easier than he'd expected it to be? What had he done?
"What do you mean?" You questioned quietly, fearing the answer, but still curious.
"What, you don't know? Really how pathetic do you have to be? I mean taking over this nice vessel you have here."
Your eyes widened at what the demon had just said. He was taking over your body?! But you had trusted him. You had trusted him, just like Dipper had told you not to. And now, now you understood why. This demon only cared for himself, you knew that. You shouldn't have fallen victim to his little games, yet, you couldn't help it. You had, well, you had fallen for his games, and not just for the games, you had fallen for him.
You felt your eyes brimming with tears, the feeling of being betrayed, you just couldn't handle well. Not after being betrayed by some of your closet friends.
"I can't believe you..." You muttered under your breath.
"Hm? What was that?" Bill asked in amusement. It was quite hilarious to him to see you like this. So weak. So defeated. Unable to do anything, he had won. Or so he thought.
"I can't believe I trusted you!!" You yelled looking up at the floating triangle before you. Hot tears finally streamed down your face, you couldn't hold them back anymore. You were so scared. You couldn't do anything now, not up against a demon. You were a weak, worthless, human, what could you do?
Bill was the slightest bit taken back by your outburst, however he didn't show it. He simply laughed. You were nothing but a game to him. Any bonds you thought you shared with the demon, didn't exist. Or so you thought.
Secretly Bill felt a strange feeling, a small feeling of guilt. Somehow, in someway, he had started to become a bit attached to you as well. But his greed for power overwhelmed any affections. Plus, he was a demon, they weren't supposed to feel such things anyway. So despite Bill being somewhat attached to you, he was after one thing. And you were his key to that thing. He just needed to take over your body. Then he could get close to Dipper.
"Ahaha! Y'know, (y/n) this really is your own fault. You were so curious about that book. Well, curiosity killed the cat." Bill said, his voice lacking of any emotions other than amusement and insanity.
You ignored Bill's words. At first you couldn't believe he was going to do this. But now, you didn't know how you could've thought he wouldn't do this. He was a demon after all. And you were foolish at first. Now all you felt for Bill was pure hatred. You shook you head and started to mumble to yourself.
"I should've just listened to him... I should've listened to Dipper. He was right about you, you're nothing but a jerk." You said this just loud enough for Bill to hear. Bill's eye twitched slightly at you mention Dipper. And the way you said his name.
It was almost as if the demon was jealous. Even though Bill didn't show it he did feel the jealousy burning in his chest. Oh how he hated Dipper. But he brushed it off, he couldn't feel such things for you. He only needed you to get the journals, only that one thing. He couldn't forget that.
"Yeah yeah, you should've listened to Pine Tree. But hey, if you did I wouldn't have gotten your help, so thanks for that!!" He laughed. "Whelp, you have a good time in the mindscape now while I go and destroy some twins!!" Bill said, turning around, he was going to take control of your body. And furthermore, he was going to hurt Dipper and Mabel, the only friends you had left. You couldn't let that happen. You growled in anger and stood up.
"No." You said. "I'm not going to let that happen."
Bill turned back around, his eye twitched slightly. He held his hands behind him as he thought. So you wanted to try to stop him? Well now, we'll see if you could really.

A/n: sorry it took so long for me to update this. It probably sucks so bad too >~< sorry guys! XD I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can, but as sucky as this is I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you all soooo much for taking the time to read my story, I really appreciate it!! So yeah, I thought it'd be cool if Bill and Reader-chan didn't get along for a bit, because of Bill's demonic ways, but don't worry SPOILER: they'll make up eventually :3
So again thanks for reading this, bye!
                         ~Alyssa