Chapter 7: A Little Chat

You huffed in breaths as you ran to the Mystery Shack. You doubted that the twins were too worried. I mean you'd only known them for a few days, and it was still only 9:57.
The shack started to get into few, your chest hurt from running but you pushed forward. You reached the porch of the shack and put your hand against the door. You heaved in breaths as you tried to regain your ability to breath normally. You them perked up slightly as you heard fast footsteps rushing towards the door. You stood up just as the door got swiftly pulled open. Dipper stood there, worry clearly the strongest expression on his face. He started at you for a moment before rushing forward and hugging you. You stood frozen for a moment, a little shocked by his suddenly action. You then hugged him back lightly, and a little awkwardly.
"Oh, uh h-hey there Dipper." You said with a very slight smile. Dipper stepped back, clearly embarrassed. His face was a light red, all across his cheeks while the rest of him was pale.
"[Y-y/n]! I'm so sorry... I-I was just so glad that you're alright! What happened?!" Dipper gestures inside. "C'mon, I'm sure Mabel would like to hear this too."
"Well I-" you started but then sighed. "Alright..." You followed Dipper upstairs and into his room where Mabel sat on her bed snuggling with Waddles. Her face lit up when she saw you walk in.
"[Y/N]! What happened, girl? I need deetaailss!!" She squealed happily.
"Uh.. Okay I suppose I'll explain..." You walked over and sat crisscross on the ground. Dipper and Mabel then got down and sat across from you. You explained what happened, how you just basically talked the whole time, but you suddenly stopped when you got to the part where you were about to kiss.
"Then what, then what?!" Mabel asked excitedly while Dipper stared at you with silent curiosity.
"Well um..." You weren't sure you wanted to tell them, but they wanted to know. You took a deep breath then said.
"He-... He kissed me." As soon as you said it you could feel your face heat up and turn bright red. Mabel gasped and squealed, well Dipper just looked at you with his jaw dropped, a shocked expression upon his face. You shuffled back a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable. You then looked up at Dipper, you swear you could see a hurt look in his eyes but you shrugged it off.
"(Y/n) are you crazy?!" Dipper suddenly burst out. "Wh-why did you let him kiss you? He's a demon! He could've been like, I don't know trying to suck your soul out so he could get ahold of your body!" Dipper spat with worry.
You were taken back by what Dipper had said. Would Bill really do that? You didn't think so... Or maybe you just didn't hope so, though you didn't know why, and like Dipper said, he's a demon, but the kiss felt so good, so real.
"Did you at least get the key?" Dipper asked with a sigh. You shook your head sadly.
"No, he wants to go on another date, then he said he'll give me the key." You replied.
"You're insane, you're going on another date with him?! I'm telling you, (Y/n) he's going to do nothing but hurt you." Dipper stated, angry you were going on another date with the demon.
"Y'know what, I honestly don't think he's that bad." You say, starting to get irritated at all the bad things Dipper was saying about Bill, yet you didn't know why. You sighed and shook your head.
"I have to go, my aunt will be worried. Thanks for the little chat." You said, irritation still showing in your voice as you walked down stairs and out the door.