⟪1⟫

In the heart of India, Mumbai exudes its unique charm-a city where dreams are built, and stories unfold with every sunrise.

The Rajyavadkar residence, known far and wide across the state, stood as a symbol of heritage and influence.

But inside the grand home, the morning stirred with warmth and familiarity, especially in the room of the second son, Samriddh Rajyavadkar.

Samriddh, a self-made man despite his influential family, ran a successful event planning company.

He valued every moment of hard work, and this morning was no different-except for the small weight pressing on his stomach.

Groggily, he opened his eyes, and a smile instantly formed on his face.

Sitting proudly on his stomach was none other than the little whirlwind of the house, Hridyansh Rajyavadkar, his three-year-old nephew and the son of his elder brother.

Hridyansh was full of boundless energy, never seeming to tire.

As per their morning ritual, the first thing the little boy did upon waking up was dash into his uncle's room and plop onto his stomach.

Samriddh chuckled, still waking up, lost in thought for a moment until he felt a tiny fist punch him gently.

He looked down to see Hridyansh grinning at him with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Sitting up, Samriddh pulled Hridyansh onto his lap. "Good morning, little man!" he said warmly.

Hridyansh, beaming, responded in his baby voice, "Gool moling, chalu!" (Good Morning Chachu)

Samriddh laughed softly and pressed a kiss to his nephew's forehead. "Not 'chalu,' buddy. Say it with me, cha-chu."

He carefully spelled it out, trying to teach the little boy.

Hridyansh blinked up at him with his big, innocent eyes and tried again, "Cha-lu?"

Samriddh sighed, giving in with a grin. "Thik hai beta, tu chalu hi bula le."

Just then, Garima, Samriddh's sister-in-law, appeared at the doorway with a knowing smile. "So, here he is," she teased, her voice filled with affection.

"Ji bhabhi, as usual, mera alarm clock," Samriddh replied, nodding toward Hridyansh. "He wakes me up like this every morning."

Garima laughed. "Well, what can we do? His dear eel chalu (Neil Chachu) doesn't wake up so this toofan mail comes running to you!"

Hridyansh's eyes lit up as he saw his mother, immediately reaching out his arms, wanting to be picked up.

Garima lifted him effortlessly and smiled down at him. "Come on, Anshu, let's go take your bath!"

Hridyansh clapped his hands with glee as if she had just offered him a full box of chocolates.

Unlike many other children, Hridyansh loved bath time, especially in his favorite Donald Duck bathtub.

It was his personal haven.

Garima turned back to Samriddh with a playful smirk. "Samriddh, get ready and come down for breakfast. Meanwhile, I'll take this little troublemaker to get cleaned up."

Samriddh nodded as Garima carried Hridyansh away, leaving the room filled with the echoes of the little boy's delighted laughter.

The day had only just begun, and the Rajyavadkar house buzzed with life, love, and endless mischief.