⟪3⟫

Delhi is known for its vibrant energy, is famous not just for its food, historic monuments, and cultural richness, but for the pulse of its nightlife.

Among the bustling streets, neon lights illuminated one of the city's most popular clubs.

Inside, the music throbbed, and people swayed to the electrifying beats.

On the crowded dance floor, Riddhima danced like there was no tomorrow, her black velvet one-piece shimmering under the club lights.

Her hips moved with effortless grace to the rhythm of the music, her carefree laughter blending with the loud beats as she twirled and swayed with wild abandon.

The air around her crackled with energy, and she looked stunning, despite the mess her night had become.

Seated nearby, Riddhima's two best friends, Sejal and Ishani, watched her from the dimly lit corner.

Sejal, sipping on her drink, glanced at her phone, noticing the late hour. "We should go home. It's getting really late," she said, looking at Ishani.

Ishani, however, leaned back in her chair and shook her head, her gaze never leaving Riddhima. "Hold on, that's the last of her energy. Trust me, it's hard to stop her when she's like this."

Sejal looked at Riddhima, who was completely engrossed in dancing, lost in her own world, drink in hand.

Her movements were erratic, and though her steps were uncoordinated, there was a strange kind of beauty in her mess.

It was clear she wasn't dancing for fun anymore-it was an escape.

Sejal sighed, her heart heavy. "Kabir ke jaane ke baad se dancing is the only thing that makes her happy."

Ishani nodded, sadness reflected in her eyes. "Yeah. She hasn't been the same since the divorce."

Kabir Verma-Riddhima's ex-husband.

A year had passed since their divorce, and Riddhima was still struggling to move on.

Dancing and drinking were the only ways she seemed to find some momentary release from the pain she kept locked inside.

Just then, the DJ's voice boomed through the speakers, announcing the final dance of the evening.

Hearing this, Riddhima's face lit up, her eyes shining with excitement as she spun back to the center of the floor, dancing even more wildly.

The song pulsed through her, and she danced like she was trying to chase away every lingering shadow of her past.

For a few minutes, she seemed invincible.

Meanwhile, back at Vansh's apartment, the atmosphere was completely different.

Rudra, was eagerly trying to teach Vansh some dance steps.

Anupriya's birthday was coming up, and Rudra was determined to make sure Vansh didn't embarrass himself on the dance floor.

"Okay, Vansh, just listen and follow my steps!" Rudra said with authority, showing off his best moves. "Open the curtain, lift the window-like this," he instructed, demonstrating a quirky set of moves that involved opening imaginary curtains and lifting imaginary windows.

Vansh tried to follow, his normally composed demeanor giving way to an awkward attempt at matching Rudra's enthusiasm.

His feet stumbled, but he was determined to get it right for Rudra's sake.