Chapter 20 - Sucide

(JACKSON'S P.O.V:)
I wake up with tears dribbling slowly down my glistening cheeks. Blood is caked underneath my ragged fingernails. I stand up, confused. I don't know where I am, or how I got here.
Suddenly, last night's events hit me hard in the head.
My beautiful angel called Dani was dead. She was gone, and she was never coming back.
Her last words echo through my head.
She told me that she loved me. After all the stupid things that I had done, after yelling at her and practically kidnapping her she still told me she loved me. And all I did was stare at her. I didn't say that I loved her back. I didn't say that I needed her. I didn't tell her how much she meant to me. I didn't even shed a single f***ing tear.

I scream in frustration. I get to my feet in the blink of an eye.
Evil thoughts swirl in my mind. But my heart, my soul, my mind and my entire body has come to a conclusion.
I have come to the conclusion that this world is cruel. That Mother Nature has turned her back on her children. And that I have to get out of it. I have to end it.
And what's the way to do that?
Well, it's to commit suicide.
-----------------------------------------------
(A FEW HOURS LATER:)
I stand in the middle of an isle in ASDA. The very same ASDA that I found Dani. Rows and rows of glistening silver butcher knives stand in front of me.
In my hand, I hold one. I hold the tool that will take me out of my misery. The tool that will take my short, precious life.
And I couldn't be any more grateful for it.

Emotions are running through my head. Tears are streaming down my face.
I position the knife in front of my heart.

"I love you, Dani" I whisper.
Then I plunge the knife into my heart.

And I enter a void of darkness.