Chapter 6: Shut Up i don't care!

Mabel had finally gotten to his grandmothershome. Florida was terribly hot and she really hated it here. She was so use toher home back in Oregon. All of this was so unique to her. She was very surprisedto see her Grandmother live on the beach, in a gigantic house. Was herGrandmother one of those rich people.

That kind of explained why she was picked up in a long stretched black car. A limo she supposed, although she had never rode inane herself. They had made her put on a sparkly pink dress. Mabel absolutely loved it, but without her brother, she didn't feel the need to share her emotions.

She followed a young women, dressed in a maid outfit up the stairs. "Mrs. Pines, if you may," the maid had said placing her hand on the golden door knob. She opened the gigantic white door, In all honesty the house was huge. The whole house was a sparkling white that didn't seem to have a speak of dirt on it. It had golden lining around the windows.

Mabel gave a small bow as she entered the room. She gave a huge smile. She had just entered her own bed room. It had her favorite boy band posters taped to the wall. The walls were pink. He'd bed sheets rain down.
"Dip isn't this~" she suddenly stopped.
Her brother wasn't with her. Tears entered her eyes again. She had heard about people who were depressed, but she never believed them until now.

She walked into the bathroom and rummaged through the drawers. That was until she found a pair of scissors.

The first thing she did was cut her hair short, it was just a little less then her shoulders. She then looked at her arms.

She could remember the bruises and scratches that the two would give each other when they were younger. That's when it happened, the blade slid across her arm. She watched as the blood fell. Just the first cut would leave a scar. She now knew how deep. Two, three, four, the cuts kept coming. The swift motion was almost addicting. Tears kept falling. Suddenly she screamed in pain dropping the scissors and falling to the floor. She was an idiot.

"You never cared!" She screamed. SARS dolled down her cheeks. "You lied to us stan! No one cares about us!"

The world seemed to spin around her, the girl suddenly passed out on the floor.

{sorry for the wait, I promise I'll post the next chapter soon. Either at 6k reads or on Sunday. Alright thanks for waiting. I love you guys. Comment what you think bellow}