chapter 2 : Separated

Mabel gave a weak smile at hearing what Dipper had said. In truth she really loved her brother and had no idea what she would do without him. She looked at him her face a bright pink as she slowly pressed her lips to his.

Dipper gasped to surprised to say anything. He kissed her back as well as he wrapped his arms around her. “ I-I love you,” he said quietly.

Little did Dipper and Mabel know that their parents had arrived to check on them. Of coarse it was still very early in the summer and it was unusual for their parents to come. This time it was different; their parents were going on a business trip to Italy. They had been talking to Gruncle Stan almost all night.  They were walking upstairs to go check on what they thought were their sleeping children. As they walked upstairs they turned the nob (of course they didn’t lock the door they thought everyone was asleep) and walked in. They gasped to see their children half dressed and kissing.

“ Dipperson Pines!” Their father shouted, “How dare you let this happen! You’re the responsible one! How could you?” He screamed so loud that the whole town could have been awoken by the noise!

“Get dressed and meet us downstairs and don’t do anything else!” Their mom scowled as she took her husbands arm and motioned him toward the stairs. They walked down together not turning back to look at them.

Tears were in Mabel’s eyes as she looked at her twin brother, “What are they going to do to us.” She said barely getting the words to come out of her mouth. Dipper looked at her and couldn’t say a thing as he slid up his pants not even looking at his belt to try to get it to collide with the whole. He knew what ever happened wouldn’t be good. Was his dad really right? Was he supposed to stop this, he already knew this was wrong; they were siblings after all. He looked at her and sighed, “They wont hurt us physically and I swear ill try to keep us together… I promise” He said his voice cracking slightly. He didn’t want to lose the one person he really loved, and not just as a date, but as family too.

Mabel finally got dressed as she put on her shooting star sweater, though she was wearing skinny jeans instead of her normal purple skirt. Dipper slipped on his usual clothes, although he left his hat sitting on his bed.  He pulled his hair back showing his birthmark of the big Dipper.

They both slowly walked down the stairs together, holding each other’s hands. They always did it every time they walked down the stairs together. Even when they were little, Mabel learned to walk way before Dipper so she would hold his hand to steady him. Dipper stopped Mabel as they heard the adults talking.

Momma Pines: “Come on Joe we can’t separate them, there twins!”

Papa Pines: “ If we hadn’t walked in they probably would have been having sex right now so this is for there best.”

Dipper looked at Mabel; he would have never thought of having sex with his sister… they were siblings and they weren’t married.

Mabel finally pulled Dipper into the kitchen, that’s when the most terrible news came out.

“Mabel we are sending you to Florida with your grandma!” Said their father.

That was it Mabel bursted into tears as she hugged Dipper tightly. Dipper couldn’t say anything. He just looked away tears rushing down his face. Stan looked at them heartbroken… how could they send away his favorite niece. Dipper finally said, “Yes mom. Yes dad we respect your decision.” As he pushed Mabel away from him running upstairs.

(OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 200 READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ILYGSM AND ILL TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN. Sorry for making you wait two months but here it is chapter 2)

With(out) youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara