Chapter 3: Drive by

Mabel watched her brother push her away as she began to tear up again. Why was he suddenly being like this? Why wasn’t he going to defend her in any way? She rushed up the staircase behind him to see he was already packing up her suitcase. She looked at him she was shaking slightly as she tried not to cry to loud. She sat on her bed as her brother placed were sweaters in color order in her suitcase (which was just the way she liked it) she watched as he placed the rest of her stuff in the other suitcase. Mabel didn’t say a word; she realized there was no use in helping as she made her way downstairs to her parents.

As soon as she left Dipper began to tear up. He realized this is what it would be like everyday when she wasn’t here. It would be quiet, way to quite. He slowly placed his Pine tree hat into Mabel’s suitcase. “So you’ll never forget me” He mumbled as he grabbed her suitcases bringing them downstairs.

As Dipper brought out her suitcases he saw her clinging onto Stan. He knew Stan hated hugs but she was also his favorite. He knew that Stan never wanted to let go, he never imagined that Mabel would leave him. Dipper placed her things in the back of the trunk. He walked over to the car as he loaded her stuff up

He suddenly ran up to Stan and Mabel and hugged them as the three of them weeping together in the corner.

After about twenty minutes Mabel was loaded into the car, she sat there quietly playing with her her fingers, as she looked at her elder brother “See you soon Bro.” She looked away as the car drove away.

Soon they got to the airport and she looked around it as her parents lead her to the plane. She got on without saying a word to them; she was to upset to. She sat in-between two people and waited for the plane to take off.

(Sorry guys this chapter is terribly short but I have to study for my test this week but next week we have off so ill post again then, thank you so much for 302 reads!! Ill post again at 400 reads, okay bye)