Chapter 4: Dippers curiosity

Dipper sat all alone on the bed pretty much devastated that his sister was no longer with him. Tears spilled down his face as his breathing was slowing down. He leaned against the wall to fall asleep but he kept hearing Mabel’s voice crying for help. There must be one way that Dipper could get Mabel out of his mind. He looked out the small window too see that even Stan was upset. He sat on the front porch a giant closed sign in the doorway. Mabel was always his favorite. He sighed standing up walking down the wooden stairs. A large creaking sound was made every time he took a step down. He opened the door went outside and sat next to his Gruncle.

Stanford looked over at Dipper as he gave him a weak smile, “I really do miss her kid believe it or not.” He began; even Gruncle Stan had changed a little in dippers mind. Stan hadn’t eaten any food since Mabel had left. They liked over 2,000 miles away from each other, and with Dippers luck he had no cell service to contact his sister. Dipper was already seeing the tears form in his Great Uncles eyes. “I mean she was always cheering us up and you know that, she would always have these grand ideas.” He sighed, “She’s the reason I was able to keep my secrets from you.”

Dipper was dumbfounded at hearing the noise, “What do you mean by secrets,” he asked. He thought his Great Uncle would show him the secrets of this mysterious town before his sister.

Stanford looked at Dipper as he grasped his arm tightly as he pulled him inside. Walking on the creaking phone he walked toward the vending machine. 1-3-2-5-6 Stan typed in as the vending machine slid opened as it revealed a secret elevator. They quickly entered the elevator as dipper stood against the elevator walls as he looked at his Great Uncle.

How long did he know about this?

And Mabel. How long did she know?

Is this why Gideon liked her to get here?

Was he manipulating her?

Did mom and dad know she knew and sent her to Florida to keep her safe?

Why didn’t Gruncle Stan fight for her?

Was he a chicken or was there a different reason?

Was this the reason?

And if this was the reason was it a good reason?!

But why would Stan want to get rid of her?

WAS EVERYTHING FINALLY STARTING TO MAKE SENSE!!!

The door finally opened as Dipper gasped his eyes widened when he saw-------

( Sorry Cliff hanger)