{ Hungover }

{ Ashley's Perspective }

we kept playing truth or dare and many people kept giving us all drinks. Sal and Travis showed up again eventually and got pretty drunk too.

at this point i feel me and larry were both pretty drunk, nothing too crazy like black out or anything, but if i said we were just tipsy i would be lying. There's still music blasting and teens singing along to popular songs slowly losing their voices, and i too am a victim to the hype of Price Tag by Jessie J.

Larry says something to me that i couldn't quite make out, after saying huh??? four times he finally dragged me away from the group. almost everyone was gathered in the living room for the music. except for a group that was in the hot tub in the backyard and some scattered friends sitting by the pool.

he brings me to the kitchen, it's a little quieter i can actually hear him.
"do you want another drink?"
he says sighing in relief
"ohhhhhh sure why not"
i giggle, feeling loopy and light on my feet

i walk to the counter and grab a cup, then scan through the alcohol to see what i want
"i hope this party is all you ever wanted it to be!"
i smile at him then return to pick up a bottle
"i invited you in hopes that you could yk... blow off some steam from all the end of the year drama and enjoy yourself a bit you know?... i get it must be so stressful for you and i-"

his hands on my face interrupted me as he leans in to kiss me. VERY unexpected but not unwanted, i mean i've been wanting to do it all night. i put the bottle back down on the counter and feel my hands up his waist, under his shirt, and goosebumps follow.

he shifts his body so i'm pressed against the counter and my hands go to the counter as i try to keep my balance. the alcohol doesn't make balancing any easier

he feels his hands down my face as he picks up the kissing. he feels over my tits and grabs them, then continues down to my waist and places one hand on the counter right next to my body.
he pauses for a moment to look all over my face.

admiring me, my every breath, eye movement, lip twitch, he watches me... and i feel my face burn as the most attractive man i've ever met stares right into my very soul. his eyes are filled with so much lust, that i can't help but have my hands go to his face and i pull him right back in.

each time our lips interlock it feels like a dream i never want to wake up from. he slips tongue and moves his hand under my shirt to my back. it sends chills up my spine and goosebumps all over my skin. he smirks knowing exactly what he's doing.

"mm baby you want me so bad don't you?" he says, smirking in between kisses.
"yeah baby" i say out of breath
"how bad do you want me to eat you out?" he asks, so boldly. in complete honesty that specifically has been on my mind so much.
"mm larry.." i say to him, giggly, and slightly embarrassed to answer
"well? if it's a no then whatever, i just thought i'd offer since i didn't get a chance for anything last time"

he says smiling and looking all over my face, then starts kissing down my neck, waiting for a response.
the only thing i'm nervous about is getting caught at Taylor's... what if she catches me... well... i doubt she would go looking in the basement for me..

"..mm...i know where..."
i hold his wrist and start pulling him to the basement stairs. then i open the door and walk down. fully furnished with a living room and L shaped couch, and a cute ottoman in the middle. then a hallway of a few rooms. a bathroom at the end of the hallway, an office, a laundry room and a bedroom. the guest bedroom actually.