Chapter 16: Finding Tyler Lockwood

**before reading this chapter does include Klaus going back to New Orleans but what had happened with him having a child does not happen in my story sorry guys! Just didn't find it necessary for my story***

Asking around where the rebellious Tyler Lockwood was a difficult task. He hasn't been seen in Beacon Hills in quite sometime, but I've heard he has been trying to make some kind impact in New Orleans with my fellow friend Marcel. Wouldn't surprise me if they were trying to join hand in hand to make my life "horrific" when obviously that was my job. Tyler just doesn't stop at all, he truly was touched by my actions. This trip just got a lot longer then I had anticipated.

~~~

Arriving to New Orleans everything was just as I had left it when I had the little encounter with Marcel. Vampires still ruled and witches still in fear and werewolves not allowed. Of course my presence was noticed just by taking a stroll through the streets of New Orleans at night. Since everybody practically feared me I decided to make a little announcement where the vampires were bonding.

"Fellow vampires who are loyal to Marcel, I'm looking for a specific hybrid Tyler Lockwood if he is found please feel free to contact me and bring my hybrid back." I'm sure that's how lost dogs are found.

~~~

Sitting at the bar drinking a glass of bourbon someone sat right next to me and it was Marcel.

"Well Marcel are you here to claim your award for finding my hybrid" I said with a smirk.

"Klaus what are you doing here? Didn't I make it clear not to come back" he said with the fakest smile.

"Didn't I make it clear Marcel I'm here for one person and that is all. If you are such in fear that I appeared in New Orleans in your little town then you aren't a leader as I thought you was. Guess I taught you wrong." I said taking a sip of my drink. "Now if you excuse me I'm going to keep looking for my lost hybrid."

~~~

The culture of New Orleans is what made me attracted to this place in the very start. The history of Jazz that runs through these streets and the art of emotions of just standing in front of a painting is relaxing.

"Amazing isn't he?" A blond girl, but by her name tag her name was Camille.

"Do you paint?" I asked her.

"No, but I admire. Every artist has their story you know" she said.

"And what do you suppose his story is?" I asked her.

"He's... Angry, dark, doesn't feel safe, and doesn't know what to do about it. He wishes he could control his demons instead of having his demons control him. He's lost. Alone. Or maybe he drank too much tonight" she said trying to brush off the tension. "Sorry over silex psych major"

All she said was true that I felt somewhat emotional by it, which never happens.

"No, I think you were probably right the first time" and I left her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for still reading the slow process of a book! Haha

Love, Yasmine:)