Chapter 1: I'm a hybrid.

As I finally got into Beacon Hills I saw the sign saying "Welcome to Beacon Hills" "This is just another Mysticc Falls. It is like I never left it besides Mystic Falls is filled with vampires and Beacon Hills is filled with werewolves." Too bad there is no near by bar here like at Mystic Falls or New Orleans but I had to find the alpha Derek. Heard he has been making progress with his  pack that he has a certain werewolf that is very strong he might be a beta. I walked into the woods and tried to get some certain scent of a werewolf thats when I got one. I followed it thats when I saw the one person I did not want to see.

"Deucalion what a pleasure to see you again mate" I said with a smirk.

"Klaus who would know that you would come to this little town. Then again you always had the habit to take over control but this is my town. I'm the alpha of alphas and I am the demon werewolf you have quit the guts to come to my town" Deucalion said. Oh how I hated him not  dislike no I hated.

"Oh Deaucalion you have not changed a thing I heard about your little alpha pack I am very impress do not get me wrong. But it is like you have forgotten who I am my friend. I am an original you know what that means. I am the very first hybrid ever lived and I am also the only one that is why I am here." I said.

"Klaus I know what you are but I am not afraid of you  and you know that we are the same almost I am just better. Every alpha came running to me because once they killed their own pack they came looking for me." 

"Seems like not every alpha is kissing your feet oh what's his name Derek if I am correct is not part of your silly little pack. Get this through your head you might be the one they "respect" here but there is a new leader in town and I am planning to leave here with what I want." I left after I said that.

I started smelling human blood that is when I knew there was a human here in the woods alone and is bleeding. I was pretty hungry why not have a little snack.

I hid behind a tree to see a man chasing another man and throwing arrows at him I knew those arrows they were werewolf hunters. I decided why not help this poor werewolf and see if he knows where Derek is. I grabbed the werewolf hunter and bit his neck sucking all the blood out of him leaving him dry. I stood up wiped my mouth and saw the man looking at me afraid.

"Lets have a chat my name is Klaus and I would like to know where Derek Hale is?" I said

"I am Derek Hale what did you do to that hunter?" he said

"I would not worry about him I saved your life but if you really want to know I killed him." 

"Usually a werewolf would tear him apart you only just sucked his blood and you smell like a werewolf how?" Derek said.

I looked at him and just gave him a smirk "I am a hybrid half werewolf and half vampire"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was short but I really wanted to get the first chapter up because usually I write longer chapters. Make sure to read my other 2 books!

Love, Yasmine!