Chapter 3

"But I'm a guy!"Dean shouted loud for Sam to hear.(Sam is downstairs btw).

"Either you're mistaken about that or you fucked something weird,"Gabriel replied. Dean glanced around a bit nervously."What did you boink, Dean-O?".

"I had sex with Cas but, how would that mean I'm pregnant?!"Dean questioned, extremely confused.

"Angels can impregnate or get pregnant no matter what sex the vessel or person, dumbass,"the trickster answered. After a few minutes, which were spent calming Dean and explaining everything to him, Gabriel to him downstairs.

"So, what's wrong?"Sam asked.

"I got knocked up,"Dean said, looking down with his arms crossed.

"What?!"

"Cassie got Dean pregnant,"Gabe replied. Sam stared at his brother for a moment.

"You had sex with Cas?"

"Why does that matter right now? I just found out I'm havin' a baby and I'm a guy!" Dean practically shouted his brother.

"Calm down, Dean-o. Sammy was just-"

"No! I'm not calming down! I don't even want it an-an-an..."Dean trailed off, his mind still processing everything.

"Dean, maybe you should go lie down. And don't make any rash decisions,"Sam insisted. Sam and Gabe took Dean back to his room. He quickly fell back asleep.