Chapter 10

Dean was under the blankets and rolled over to the other side of his bed. Cas wasn't there. "Cas?"Dean called out, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.Dean searched around the room him, then the whole bunker. He couldn't find his angel anywhere. Dean sat on his bed, using his pillow to support his back.

++++++

Cas came back a few hours later with bags if stuff. "Cas, where the hell were you?"Dean asked.

"I got some things for you and the baby,"Cas replied smiling. Dean half smiled back.

"Show me whatcha got.". Cas showed Dean the large amount of baby clothes he had gotten and there was one bag left for Dean. Dean dug through the bag. It was filled with maternity clothes. "Why the hell do I need these?"Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Well....To put it politely, your clothes don't fit you,"Cas answered.

"My clothes fit!"Dean called back, blushing lightly.

"Dean, you can't even button your pants."

"Yes I can! I just don't want to is all,"Dean insisted, crossing his arms and blushing madly.

"Dean, just try them on,"Cas said.

"Fine but I won't like 'em.". Cas had to make Dean try on the clothes he got for him.

"It has girly lace shit on the arms..."Dean huffed.

"It looks almost exactly like your black shirt."

"Except it looks kinda like a dress,"Dean mumbled.

"At least you like the pants, right?"Cas half asked.

"Yeah...I kinda like 'em.". Cas smiled slightly. He kissed Dean on the cheek. Dean turned and wrapped his arms around him.

"You look adorable,"Cas whispered. Dean blushed bright red.