Chapter 14 ♚

(Levi's POV)

"You know brat, you're such a pain," I muttered while looking for the rose that I had kept.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you enjoy it," Eren trailed off while cuddling onto my leg.

"Brat, get off. Why not do something useful instead of clinging onto my leg all the time," I groaned in frustration while slightly wriggling my leg.

"I don't know what to do!? All I know right now is to cuddle with you~" He cooed as he snuggled soundly and subtly. I kind of enjoyed the feeling of his warmth vibrate.

"Clean for god's sake! That's something you should do for once, since you're temporarily living here at my place," I spat while glancing down at Eren. He had puppy eyes, which was irritable to see right now.

"I thought I was living here forever with you!" He cried while his grip around my leg tighten.

"Oh... I thought you had other plans for your home, you know, where you are living," I mumbled while spotting the rose as I turned my head.

"Oh, that won't be necessary anymore, I absolutely have no intentions of going back to that old trash hole anyway, I like it here!" Eren beamed with gleam in his eyes.

"I found it!" I exclaimed happily while showing Eren the rose.

"Hm... It hasn't wilted a single petal yet,"

"So?"

"That means... YOU ACTUALLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME!" Eren beamed while hugging Levi tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Tch, no!"

"Then explain why has the rose haven't wilted a single petal or two? HM?!" Eren said with a cocky smirk while wriggling his brows.

"START CLEANING" I barked.

"Too late, I've thrown all of your cleaning supplies out the trash!" Eren laughed.

"Hey! Bring it back!" I yelled angrily, the thought fueled in my head just thinking of what would my place look like without cleaning it.

"Bring sexy back? Because if you need sexy, I'm here," Eren wriggled his eyes in anticipation while I face palmed myself.

_________________

A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter^^ Also, I forgot to mention at the last update of That Should Be Me, is that I might be changing and editing chapter One. K? But not right now, still figuring out the plot. That's it. Tee Hee

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT