♕Epilogue♛

(Levi's POV)

I flew and flew at a fast pace. My heartbeat quickened and my lungs started to sore. It was hard to maneuver in mid air since the winds thrusts harder upon my wing's angel, allowing to slow my pace down. I gritted my teeth and my face scrunched in agony as I felt my wingspan weaken. I was a few miles away from the location where Eren is.
Then, Eren's screams were getting louder every second I advanced forward. Below, was a forest with with nothing but pine trees. I looked down and scanned the area for any sign of him. It was beginning to be quiet which worried me the most.

"Dammit, where the hell is he?! Don't die on me brat! We still have a lot of time to spend with each other, so don't leave me dammit," I cursed under my breath as I felt a vein popped at the side of my temple. Frustrated from flying while the wind immense against my weak wings.

"AHHH" A scream similar to Eren's was was heard nearby. I then looked down and saw a man, holding up a metal-like object upon his bare palms, nearing it to Eren's chest.

Is he trying to kill him? I thought as I angled myself downward and descended to their direction.

(Eren's POV)

"Oh my, it is your lucky day!" Akane beamed with joy as he smirked at me.

"Why?" I mocked as I spat at him. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at me with an intense glare, almost seeming as if he were glaring daggers at me.

"I'm very vexed with you and your foolishness. Well, today will be your last breath," Akane smiled in triumph as he walked closer to me. The Orian was still in  his hold. As he got closer, he pointed the deadly metal upon my chest, directing it at my heart. I narrowed my eyes but slyly smiled in the end. Akane looked at me queerly while the Orian was tightly seize upon his bare hands.

"Are you mocking me? Boy?" He muttered with utter disgust and venom in his tone. I chuckled softly and looked down in agony.

"What if I was? You are pathetic, aren't you?" I spat.

"Me? Pathetic?" He paused while snorting. "The only pathetic one here is you. You're trying my patience, huh? Mocking me so I could pull the trigger to kill that worthless life of yours." Akane scoffed while taunting how pathetic I was. "Don't get me wrong in this but, I think it would be more convenient if I killed you now to shut that nauseating mouth of yours," Akane began to say while evilly smiling. As he did so, he soon advanced the Orian an inch closer to my chest. I felt the heat radiating upon my skin, burning it with blistering beams, glistening upon us. I winced at the pain while yelping in agony in the end.

"Is that enjoyable?" Akane started to say with sarcasm.

"Do I look like a fucking masochist to you?!" I raged. Then, a powerful, immense kick was felt at my lower abdomen, bringing me down back on the ground.

"Watch your words," he hissed.

"Eren!!!" I heard a faint voice scream, approaching our distance and saw Levi in his bat form.

"What in the-" Akane stated with bemused eyes while gazing at Levi's bat form. As Levi got closer he turned back into his mortal self and aimed a kick at Akane as he landed. Akane stumbled back, dropping the Orian upon my chest by accident.

"L-Levi!!!" I screamed in pain as I felt the cold, antagonizing metal pierce stiffly through my chest.

"Oh shit-" Levi cursed but was cut off when Akane punched him.

"Learn not to mess with me, short stack," Akane mocked while gripping his fists tightly.

"Did you just fucking call me short you shithead?!" Levi raged and got up whilst approached Akane in an alarming speed, determined to kill the aristocrat with all his might. Levi then delivered a punch through his shin, making Akane crouch down in torment. Levi gave his signature "Tch" and knee him on his nape, allowing Akane to unconsciously lay on the ground.