Chapter 15 ♔

(Levi's POV)

"Brat, please go away," I groaned while removing his hands off of my waistline.

"Can I just cuddle you in bed~?" Eren cooed while whining in the end. I sighed heavily while feeling my face get hotter after sensing the sudden touch around my waistline. I was startled at first but then I groaned lightly. I turned behind me to see Eren lying down on my bed with me, tightly gripping onto me.

"Brat, go sleep on the couch, you're not allowed in my room!" I yelled angrily.

"Levi! Why are you so mean to me?! Don't you love me?" Eren cooed with sadness in his eyes.

"Do you really wanna know that badly?" I say in a mocking tone.

"Yes, I love you Levi! I love you so much, no matter what I do to make you like me back, you never treat me the way I treat you,"

"Like what?" I stated with sarcasm.

"I care for you," Eren stated calmly.

"Well, don't you see?"

"See what?" He mumbled quietly.

"I already like you, idiot. You were right and so was the rose. Maybe I do have feelings for you, but I can't express that easily." I stated. Eren started to smile and scooted closer to me.

"Well, brat, I told you so stop bugging me, sleep at the couch. Now, go!" I commanded, pointing at the exit to my bedroom.

"Didn't you say you love me? Then that would only mean that I am allowed to sleep with you since you confessed!"

"Heh, no brat. Just because I like you doesn't mean I want to sleep with you," I barked.

"Levi,"

"What?"

"What would you feel if I were to die?"

"Tch, don't be stupid. That's a shitty thing to say,"

"Oh, sorry... I'm just wondering what your reaction would be..." Eren trailed off while looking off to space.

"Why? Are you going to die? I thought vampires live a long period of time,"

"It's nothing, also, there are various ways a vampire could die through reasoning, not only naturally," Eren stated with a huff in the end.

"Like in what reason?" I inquired while raising a brow.

"Consequences and such," He stated rather bluntly.

"Consequences? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing," He said, he seemed down a bit. As if something wasn't right. Is he hiding something I don't know?

________________

A/n: Hey ya'll :D Sorry it took me long to update this book. I still have a lot of stories to write and such :p Hope you liked it ;)

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT