Chapter 4

"Excited to see me again?" The Doc smiled.

"You wish I was." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled then looked at the handcuffs. I knew what was on his mind.

"Where is my diary?!" I said through teeth.

"You mean the diary where you describe the murder of your parents and something about a dark secret? No, I haven't seen it." He smiled innocently at me.

I felt anger raising up inside me and I turned around, pulling he handcuffs as hard as I can. I saw blood streaming down them, but I didn't care.

"I.Am.Lost..." I chocked.

I don't know the hangars very well, but I didn't care much. I ran as fast as I can in a random direction, trying to escape most of the people... and cybertronians from here. I saw the end of the N.E.S.T. and decided to go there. Ironhide immediately blocked my way.

"You know I can't let you go Ja... Kasey..." He said as he tried to pick me up.

"Don't touch me! Never! Okay?! Do not ever touch me. You or your... monsters!" I cried out and stepped back.

I pulled the handcuffs once more, more blood falling on my jeans.

"Kasey... Can I talk with you for a minute?" Chromia sat next to my new place.

"What?" I said, hiding my face deeper in my legs.

"Ironhide comm-linked me about your little blowing up before minutes. I came here to make you company if you want." She placed her metal hand on my back.

"Chromia, I'm just scared. I have many things on my head. And so many I wish they weren't here..." I whispered.

"I know you have done a lot of crimes, I know about the murder of your parents. But you can change. You can help us also! That's gonna be awesome, right?" She giggled. "By the way, there is a special Autobot who really believes in you, even since you lied. I think he has an optic on you." Chromia smiled.

"Can you teach me about your life?" I asked.

"Will do!" She smiled.

~~~~

*Sideswipe's POV*
I can't believe Ratchet was right. I can't believe she lied to me.

I don't know what is happening to me. Okay, I do admit that when she moved her hand around my hood, I felt my spark jumping from joy. And since I managed to let out a moan...

"Sides, what are you thinking about so much?" Jolt asked me.

"About Kasey... I can't get her off my processor. Every time I think about her I feel something in my spark jumping." I explained him.

"Hmmm... that's odd. Can you give me time? I really have to do something else..." Jolt transformed and left the hangar.

Ironhide came next to me, making me company. At least he is here. Though I don't why I ignore the femmes...

Wait. Chromia isn't here. Hmmm. That's strange. She is usually here in this time...

I was about to ask Ironhideabout the disappearance of Chromia when I heard two girl laughters coming towards the hangar.

It was Kasey and Chromia.

"That dog seriously did THAT to Ironhide?! Ahahaha. That's so hilarious!" Kasey laughed as much as she could, Chromia following her closely behind.

"And what's that funny about me?" Ironhide rolled an optic.

Chromia giggled as she came closer to Ironhide, her digit slowly trading a line on his chestplate.

"I just told Kasey about the time when you came on the planet. And when the dog had made it's needs on your leg." She smiled innocently at him.

"Oh you will pay for that!" Ironhide yelled, chasing the laughing Chromia.

That wasn't a good idea. They left me almost alone with...

~~~~

Kasey's POV

They almost left me alone with him...

Good thing is that the femmes were here.

"Hey. You want to... aaah... go for a ride. But please don't try to run away." Sideswipe said unsure.

"Even if I had the chance, I wouldn't. My hands hurt." I giggled, showing him the bloody handcuffs.

His optics widened in horror when he saw that. He motioned me to turn around and the next thing I know is that his human form was pulling me towards the bathroom. He turned on the cold water and started massaging my wounds. It felt nice. Nobody has ever made something like this for me. I mean, when I'm wounded, I always patch up myself.

"Thanks..." I said, unsure of his next movement.

He smiled warmly and touched the upper side of my hand.

I yelped and pulled back.

Memories hit me again.

"No. Please. Stop it. Daddy... Ah." A little girl screamed in pain. Her father slowly took her hand, playing with the top of her fingers. "You know... Why don't we make a little scar here..." He took the knife for mails and pointed at the upper side of the little girls hand. "It won't hurt... a lot... "

I yelped as I saw the scar. My body trembled as I started to back away from Sean... Side...

"You wanna go now?" He tried to calm me down.

I nodded and we both started walking towards the Corvette.

It was really dark outside. But it was a clear night. Which made me happy.

We stopped at a cliff near the highway. I sat on the hood, my hand touching it slowly, making the engine roar. Side's body shaked a little, but he didn't show any emotions.

"You know, when I was little, and I mean really little. Like around 7 years old, me and my mother always stood in the garden, watching the stars. People are scared of the night. But I'm not. Because stars are only visible in darkness. People are scared that then the fear is evolving. But I'm not. Darkness is the only thing that makes me calm. Probably because I was always alone at night, left alone with my thoughts and everything." I smiled.

"Why did you kill your parents?" Sideswipe asked me.

"My parents started to beat me at the age of 8. They locked me in the basement at night and with the rise of the sun... it all started again and again. Like a cycle." I looked at him.

Then at the road. And I giggled.

"The cycle of life and death. Some will live. Some will die. My parents died. I live. I changed their cycle." I played with my fingers.

"And what's with the dark secret?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Many people have secrets. One of which is the one that they most fear of. The one they hate with all their heart. You also have secrets... But I'm afraid I can't tell you what is my dark secret..." I sighed.

"Who's Allan? And Andre?" His curiosity is killing me...

"Allan was walking by the house when he heard the scream of my mother and the chocking of my father. He broke the door and saw a little girl in her pink pajamas, blood all over her and a bloody knife in one of her hand. He smirked and took me under his wing. He teached me how to be a criminal. How to steal, how to survive. But there were rules. I had to work for him and he promised he won't tell the police about the murder of my family and for my secret. Not that the police doesn't know me of course. That's why I was with the wig..." I explained.

Sides just stared at me. He opened his mouth, but he didn't spoke.

Was it a good idea to tell him?