Chapter 3

I woke up at 6AM. I could not sleep well. I had nightmares about this day and what will happen to me. I took my diary and wrote a fast note and put it in my jacket. Strange, but the diary was heavier than before.

I walked around the hangars. I wish I could stay with the Autobots and the soldiers, but I could not. I went to Sean's car and unlocked the door with a hair clip. I used the clip again so I can start the engine. I tried to drive as fast as I could. My vision was blurry and I almost crashed on the highway. I parked at a petrol station to buy myself a sandwich and a cup of coffee. I was sitting on the drivers seat and turned the radio on, when suddenly someone yelled threw the radio. "Side... swipe! Where... are you?!" The noise was buzzing all the time. The car roared and the radio station blew up. I screamed when that happened. "What the hell are you?" I squeaked. I knew that no one will answer me. "I just wish I could die." I sighed.

 The engine roared, taking on the highway again. I was going to turn on the radio, but for my luck... no radio. "Okey. So what now?" I mumbled to myself. "Hi boss. I wasn't trapped, but I was with robots called Autobots, pardon me - cybertronians. I had to lie them that my name is Janna, but actually I'm Kasey. Well, you know that. Urghh!" Why was I talking to myself? The engine roared loudly, making me yelp in surprise. "What..."

 I drove past my apartment. I felt the need to get inside, but I didn't. Allan was going to kill me if I don't come in time. I was at the 'basement', as Andre calls it. "Sean, please don't be mad at me for the car." I said. After 5 minutes I was there, they were all there. Waiting for someone. Waiting for me...

 "You little..." Andre punched me in the nose. He at least did not break it. "I will ask you for the last time. Where were you these two days?" Allan picked me up by the neck. There was no way I was going to tell him! "I won't tell you!" I hissed, trying to escape from him. "Then you don't leave me any more choice. Andre, get her phone from the car." He turned around to face Andre Martinez. Then he smirked at me. "Trying to be from the good one and again you steal cars." He purred in my ear. I heard a scream and a strange noise. It sounded like the Autobots when they transform. It could not be them, right? Allan let go of me and I fell on my head, loosing consciousness.

"W-What happened?" I started massaging my head from the pain. "Nice. You are awake." Sean's voice came from behind me and I smiled. "Sean!" I chirped happily and turned around. My smile faded. It was the Chevrolet. He had Sean's voice... "No..." I half whispered. No! Sean could not be this! "Excited to see me. The real me." The Autobot kneeled down at me. Why...

"Let me go!" I yelled at Epps. "Look kid, I don't make the rules here!" He pulled me out of my 'cage'.

"I knew that she was familiar to that girl from the reports." Ratchet said, a wrench in his hand. "Maybe she has a good explanation about this?" Chromia spoke. Was she helping me? "I have... nothing..." I sighed heavily. I was not going to tell them yet. Or maybe forever. I can't trust them. Why was I so blind and stupid?! I could never be friends with transforming cars!

 Well, here goes my life. I was at the top of one of the hangars, watching the sunset. "Why was I even born?" I hugged my knees. "I do not know why you are born, but I am curious of why you did all  those things in the past?" I heard Optimus's voice from outside the hangar. He was watching me as I was on the edge of the hangar. "Trust me, you won't believe me. Never." I chuckled. I tried to move my hands, but I had handcuffs. Optimus came closer and moved his hand in front of me. "Come with me." I wasn't going to argue with him! Nope. "I understand that your past has been hard, but I can't understand why you did all those crimes." Optimus placed me on his shoulder. "It is... hard to explain." I looked at the ground. I felt dizzy so I looked up once again. He cleared his throat... if he had one... and continued. "I see you have made a friendship with Sideswipe." He looked at me. "The liar that I thought he was a human? Yes, we made a friendship or some sort of and now we are nothing." I looked at the ground again. I didn't care if I get dizzy. I was going to die, which will be a plus for everyone. "You should not be angry at him. After all, you lied all of us." How could he be soooooooooooo calm?! I can't understand him. Really! "Anyway, I don't think that someone will be my friend again. Thanks for the conversation. I'm tired. Where is my room?" I tried to change the subject. He knew that, so he didn't ask anything else. I wondered if I will ever have a normal life? When I'll have a family. My own family. Love? *Just a dream, Kasey.* I said to myself.

 I really wished it wasn't only a dream, but....

 I was in the room and I didn't even change my clothes. I went straight to the bed, but then one thing popped in my head. MY DIARY?! "Where is it?" I asked to myself. I searched it inside the coat and saw it. But it was heavier. It wasn't my diary... I jmped from the room, my handcuffs kept my hands from tearing someone's organs. "Where is my diary?" I yelled at the first thing I bumped it. "Oh, not you..."