Two More Hours Please?

The joy about living twenty minutes away from Anaheim is that after we finished performing and had a couple of drinks backstage to celebrate, I was able to go home and fall asleep in the comfort of my own bed. Downside, my dad woke me up at like eight in the morning when he started mowing the lawn. Cheeses fuck, can't I stay in bed for two more hours, please?

Laying there staring at the ceiling fan, I can't help but think how much fun last night was. Even better with it being our last show, the House of Blues venue allowed us to perform an extra thirty minutes. God it was amazing and seeing the crowd sing with us was my favorite part, besides when Haz and Levi went for a stage dive to crowd surf and it happened. Seriously I would have chicken out and been like nope.

My phone dings and I see it's a group message from Satan, well not really it's Michael telling us that the plane is taking off in five hours and we have to be at the airport two hours before. I let out a groan before answering back because if I don't, he'll call me and I get a fuckin lecture at eight in the morning. "Okay teach, I'll make sure Li and I get the rest of the class there on time." I reply throwing my phone towards my mountain of stuff animals and roll off my bed to get up.

After changing into leggings and one of my many cut-up shirts I made, I head to Lincoln and Felix's room across the hall. I go to knock the door, but I hear laughing knowing they're awake and walk in. "Sissy you're awake, yay! You can play Lego's with me and Lili," Felix says before making room for me to sit next to him on the floor. Even though I was a bit grumpy, the puppy face he gave me made me want to join him and Lincoln.

"Fine I'll join you but you better not throw any of those pieces at me because they hurt very much," I tell the five year old sitting down. "Hey are you packed cuz Mike said that once the gangs all here we head straight to the airport to check in and stuff," my brother asks before I shake my head. "Nah but I'm just gonna shove what's clean into my bags and take that cuz Lana said she's got some outfits for me picked out to wear from the clothes people sent," I tell him with a shrug putting down the dinosaur I assembled out of Lego's and feeling proud of myself, "Are you packed cuz I'm looking around this room and I see no suitcase, mister band leader?"

Lincoln looks at me before nodding, "My stuff is by the front door all ready to go since I got up at like six in the morning for my daily workout, pipsqueak." "Hey just cuz you're older than me by a year and a half, plus have all those muscles doesn't make me smaller than you, you butt-head," I tell him as I give him a push and falls off the pillow he was sitting on. "Aileen why do you and Lili have to leave me and daddy? Can't we go with you like when we go to Disneyland?" Felix asked sometime later while I look at my brother for help but he nods his head so I can answer.

"Well, for starters, me and the mean giant are gonna be busy playing and writing music so we won't have time to go out and explore like when we go on our family trips. Plus dad still has to run the shop and has to coach the college soccer team, remember? Another thing you, young man, are in school and won't you be sad if you miss all your friends from there and from swimming class?" I tell him. "I guess I'll miss my friends but who's gonna read to me my bedtime story when daddy's sleepy or pick me up from practice when daddy can't? Can't I just hide in your big bag or Lincoln's so I can go with you? I promise I'll do all my homework when we get back," Felix says as he looks up at me and goes to sit in my lap so I can hug him.

"Well you don't have to worry about the practice thing because I asked Levi's mom to pick you up when daddy can't since Levi's little brother is in your class. As for the story thing, remember that one time the boys and I were all the way at the other side of the country and we talked through the computer and the phone? We can do the same thing again any time you want talk to any of us." I open up my phone and point to the Skype app, "This thing is on the big computer in the office if you can't use the phone, just tell dad when you want to talk to us. Here lets go see it that way you can learn to use it." I get up with him in arms and walk towards the office/workout room with Lincoln following behind us.

My brother then sits on the chair and starts explaining to him, "Okay little man, you click this button to turn it on and then click on the picture of the frog with the hat. After that it's gonna go to this screen and the things are going to pop up. The blue one with the white S is the Skype app and it's going to connect to us together right away and tyou click on  Aileen's, Hazael's, Alex's, Levi's, or my name and boom it rings, we answer, and we can talk like last time. Got it?" Felix looks at him before nodding with a big smile, "Yeah I got it Lili, I'm a big boy just like you. I can do it," and then gives him thumbs up and leans forward to hug him. Our dad calls us to come to the kitchen and we head there with Felix running ahead of us.

"Hey kids, I made bacon, waffles and potatoes for breakfast so eat up because you have to make sure you have everything you need and your rooms have to be clean since you won't be here," he tells us as we serve ourselves. We sat down at the table and watched some TV like we used to do before the band life started kicking up and enjoy our delicious food.

A/N: One of my favorite chapters i wrote so far and I feel so proud of myself. It felt a bit too long so i spit it up in two parts.
Plus I still can't believe that over week ago I saw One Direction performing at San Diego for the first stop of the USA leg of OTRA. I posted up a picture of the boys I took and a video of the guys performing Act My Age for the first time ever.