[1] Job Requests

Hello fairy tail readers! Ok so, this is a Nalu fan-fiction. But its not like the dirty ones. I consider this as if it was one of the arcs. A arc is like the Infinity Clock story or the Tartarus story. So here is some background info so you don't get lost because we want to understand the Nalu story because there bae.

[Read!]
Dear readers! I want you to know this is the first book I've ever written, please understand if there are errors. Please go check out my more recent stories because I have improved.

Background:

We start our story when the Fairy tail won the grand magic games. Now everything seems to be normal, people are going back on jobs and Fairy tail is building its reputation once again. The dark guilds have become more popular and active. Lucy realizes that she doesn't have enough rent money for the month and decides to take a job that to her is easy. She doesn't want the team to come along because she thinks it will be easy. So she takes a job leading some magic sheep back to its shepherd. And so, are story starts here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Guild hall

Lucy sat down and took a sigh. She had just came from her apartment and the land lady yelling at her about rent. What am I gonna do? She thought to herself, until Levy came over to greet her. "Hey Lucy!" she cheered and smiled. Lucy smiled back.

"Hey Levy." Lucy said and put her head down on the table in stress. Levy frowned at this and asked what was wrong.

"Its just my rent is due this week and I don't have enough to pay." She said looking up. Levy laughed at her answer and spoke.

"Just take a little job on your own! Its not like Natsu and the others will get mad or anything, how about you go now and I will tell them once they get to the guild hall." Lucy sat up and smiled. "Thanks levy! Your a life saver." She hugged Levy then went to the request bored to pick out a job.

"See any you like?" Lucy turned around to see Mira standing with a smile on her face. "Ya I like this one." She replied.

"This is a little job, are Natsu and the others going to go too?"

"No this one is for me, and its enough for me to at least pay before the end of the week." Lucy said as she handed Mira the paper. It was to lead some lost sheep to its Shepard. Lucy said goodbye and headed out of the guild hall. She was determined to get the money so the land lady wouldn't kill her. This job is soo gonna be easy! she thought to herself as she was off to the train station.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Midnight Faires headquarters

"Hey Master Ryder, were back from our job." said Stef with an evil expression on her face.

"it was WAY to easy, I want to ruin another wizards job." Squealed Gwen as she jumped up and down. She was about Wendy's age. Ryder stood up from his chair and smiled with a evil look in his eye. "I sent a fake job request about a farmer who needed there sheep found and one of the Fairies took it. I want you to go and act as the farmer Lucas and Stef act as his wife. Gwen use your illusion magic to make the sheep and be one. We will capture this wizard and see how fast the bugs can track them down. Now go, and don't disappoint me. Lucas came out of the shadows and nodded at the master. Then the three were gone.

"Those Faires wont even know what hit them..." Ryder smiled and returned to his work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Guild hall

Natsu entered the guild hall and everyone greeted him. He went right to the bar to get some food, Happy followed. When he sat down Mira greeted him and he smiled. "Hey get me some dumplings." Natsu said as he looked around to see Lucy nowhere to be found. "Hey, wheres Lucy?" he asked. Mira went to get the food, so when she came back 5 minutes later she answered his question.

"she went out on a job." She said smiling and putting the food in front of Natsu. He looked at her with confusing then Mira spoke again. "Don't worry, it was a easy job, just enough to make rent this month." Natsu shrugged and shoved the food into his mouth. Gray came over to where Natsu and Mira were talking with bad news.

"Hey Mira, has anyone taken out any recent jobs lately?" He asked. Mira thought for a second then spoke.

"Not really, the only person that just took one out was Lucy so she could make enough for rent." Both Natsu and Mira looked at him in confusion. Gray frowned and walked closer with a serious face. "Which. One." he asked. Mira frowned and told him. Levy came over to everyone and asked what was going on. Once she was filled in, they continued.

"Mira where was the job request from?" Levy asked as she took out maps of the continent. Mira looked in the book that held all the requests. "It says that the job request was from a farmer near the northeast. You had to at least take 3 trains to get there. Levy looked at the maps that held the mills, farms, and guild halls. Her eyes widened.

"Whats wrong Levy?" Natsu asked with a serious expression. Levy looked up and manage to choke out a few words.

"there is no farm near the Northeast... but there are a lot of dark guilds..."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Midnight Farms

Lucy walked along a dirt road that lead to the farm. she thought about how the guild is doing. wow, this is in the middle of nowhere... She thought. "Bahh!" Lucy turned to her right to see a sheep. "Are you one of the sheep that I'm supposed to catch?" She asked. the sheep looked at her with a blank expression. "Well, stay here, I'm going to go check in with the people." Lucy petted the top on the sheep and was off.
Finally she got to the farm. Everything was ready to be harvested. there was pumpkins, watermelon, herbs, veggies and much more. Lucy stopped in her tracks. why would everything be ready to harvest when it's spring? Before she could think before she could think about it she was greeted by the farmer and his wife.
"Hello!" She called out as they got closer. Both of them were disguised. once they were face to face, the man spoke. "thank you for coming miss, before we start I just wanted to say thank you." He glared at her and it almost seemed fake. she smiled and they got right to the job. "by the way, it's only one sheep that you have to catch. Her name is Gwen." Lucy was surprised about that since she had seen the sheep back by the road.
"Ok! I'll be back in no time!" She took the rope they had given her and she was off.

When Lucy was gone Lucas took out a communication lacrima. "hey boss, it's a girl from fairy tail about our age." he said. Ryder smiled as if he was excited. "perfect, now get her back here quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing how long she can last."