[8] Regret

I'm trying something new, don't play the music till I tell you :P
_________________________

Lucy blushed as the realization set in. She like Natsu, more then a friend. But it wasn't the time to think about that. She stood up ready for another punch. "Natsu! Fight it!" She screamed with tears fogging up her vision. Natsu looked at her for a moment, almost like he was trying to stop it.
I know this is risky, but he's trying to fight it! Maybe if-
Before she could finish the thought Natsu had raced for her using his flame to knock her off her feet. The punch landed on her shoulder. He looked down to see the unfortunate blonde lying there helplessly.
Crap... I'm done for... Lucy thought as He stood right by her legs. He lifted his hand up which became smothered in flames.
"Natsu... p-please..." Lucy whaled. She looked at his face with agony.
Natsu's flames went out as if the fire lost oxygen. His expression changed also, like he felt regret. "Natsu..?"

Play the music now.

He fell to his knees as in defeat. His hair covered his eyes but you could see the tears falling from them. Lucy sat up with pain.
"I-I'm s-sorry Lucy..." Natsu whispered, his voice was shaking. A wave of relief washed over Her as she leaned towards Natsu embracing him in her arms.
He broke free.
"Don't worry, your safe, I'm here with you." Lucy whispered as he put his arms around her.
"It was so dark, I couldn't move anything. All I could do was watch me hurt my comrades." Natsu replied tears rolling down his face.
"That's not true because that wasn't you."
"It doesn't matter, I'm a monster."
Lucy let go of Natsu as if he said something wrong.
"Natsu... That wasn't you. Don't ever think that you hurt them, you didn't, you were under a spell. Your not a monster... You a fairy tail wizard! Please... Your free now. I don't care what anyone says.... Just don't think that!" Lucy whined with her head down. Natsu looked at her now with his eyes normal. It took him a minute before he could respond, but he didn't need too.
They both had fought a hard battle.
"Thank you, for saving me."
"Your my comrade... If I had to die to save you... I would." Lucy replied with a smile. That comment touched him. He took her hand and held it in his and he met her gaze.
"Same goes for me..." Natsu smiled at her in return.
"Natsu!!" Happy called flying over to him. Natsu stood up and hugged the blue cat. Everyone was starting to stir. Erza joined them soon after along with everyone else. Gajeel returned with no news but was surprised when he herd what went down.
"I'm sorry everyone." Natsu repeated once more. Erza patted him on the back.
"Don't worry. Let's go home as a family."

Stop the music here.

The guild hall.

There back! Everyone called as the members returned. Makarov walked over to Erza and she got to explaining everything. They all went in for healing but when they were done it was fine. Mira had returned to working behind the bar well Lucy, Natsu and Happy were talking at a table. Of course, Juvia was smothering Gray. Gajeel was teasing Levy. Wendy was talking to Carla.

Everything seemed normal.

______________________________

"We lost... Master." Stef sighed with her head down in shame.
"This is stupid!" Gwen whined with tears in her eyes.
"Shut up!" Ryder yelled getting out of his seat. He had retreated to the midnight fairies second base invade anything were to happen with Fairy tail. This one was smaller only meant for about ten people. "We would have succeeded if it wasn't for that stupid girl. I hope they know this isn't over..."
Lucas didn't make it, but they had a replacement.
"So when's this new guy gonna be here?" Asked Stef curiously.
"Come in, Oliver!" Called Ryder with a smile. The door opened to reveal a man about six two. His hair was a chocolate brown that matched his eyes. He wore a black cape and a deceiving smile.
"Hello Ryder." He said his voice very slick. Gwen and Stef's eyes widened as he came close.
His magic power is amazing! Gwen thought looking at him.
"So what's your magic?" Asked Stef with a smile.
"It's a step up from clone magic. I've trained to be very strong and I can clone myself. When I do clone myself my power doesn't split. So, if we battle those fairies we have a army as strong as a high class wizard saint." Oliver replied sitting in a chair. Stef and Gwen were impressed.
"Those fairies don't stand a chance..." Ryder hissed. Oliver nodded in agreement.
"Now, Oliver your first job to prove yourself. Kill the blonde or lead her here. This will definitely make salamander come."
"Of course sir."
Oliver got up and left leaving a reputation behind.
______________________________
"Bye guys!" Lucy called as she headed up the steps to leave the guild. Mostly everyone had left early but she stayed to help out Mira.
Everyone said goodbye as Lucy left. It was dark out, but the street lights were on providing light. Plue was there with her.
"Sorry I haven't token you out in a long time plue, I was busy." Plue just nodded his head that most like said its ok. Lucy was quiet for awhile until she felt something disturbing. Plue looked up to see what's wrong. She looked around then her eyes widened.
What's this power?!
She put one hand on her keys ready in case something happened.
"Nngghhhh!" Lucy screamed as a hand was put over her mouth. Plues face turned to worry, he was trying to think of something to do.
"Shhhh." Whispered Oliver as as she tried to break free. "Ow!" Oliver snapped letting go. "You bit me..." He looked at her with anger. "Your coming with me..." Oliver said rushing for Lucy.

Plue knew exactly what to do.
Find Natsu.

____________________________
Whaaaa! Two chapters in 48 hours?!

A new threat has shown up for fairy tail, will Lucy be alright?!

I'm thinking a new chapter tonight? If not tomorrow.