[11] Together

"Ice make, Lance!"

"Effect, Shatter!"
Both magic exploded at the same time making destruction. It almost knocked them right off there feet. Gray was on his feet again ready to defend. He knew he had to be fast or she could cast a counterattack.
"Effect drain!" Stef yelled directing her spell towards Gray. The magic was almost invisible, but you could see it if you concentrated.
"Ice make, dome!" A dome formed around him protecting him from the magic. The spell hit the ice making the ice crack.
"Effect, Shatter!"
The dome fell into a million pieces.
"Shit..." Gray groaned starting to feel a little drained. Stef laughed as he stood there uneasy.
"You're ice will never work! We are easily matched." Stef shouted putting her hands to her hips.
"Your wrong... I'm way... Stronger then you."
He had a idea.
_____________________________
"Titania, your very beautiful." Oliver complimented. Erza simply took out her sword. She needed to find out Oliver's weakness to possibly defeat him easily.
"I'm not here for compliments, we are here for a battle." Erza reminded him with pride. Oliver noticed this and his blood boiled.
"You honestly think you can win? Let me show you my magic." He laughed before his whole body started to glow. The glow became lighter and light let until Erza had to look away. When the light disappeared... There was a army. Her eyes dilated when she sensed the magic power. But this army looked the same, they all looked the same.
"Do you like my clone magic?" Oliver asked walking towards the front. His magic was incredible, almost legendary. He could recreate being of himself that have the same magic power and stats. Most clone magic it takes some of your magic power to make one.  Why was his different?
"What kind of magic do you use?" Erza questioned to the army.
"I already told you, it's clone magic." Oliver replied with a smirk.
"That's not clone magic." Erza had a looked on her face that showed she was concerned. Oliver then laughed.
"You got me."
She tensed up when he called that, something inside her shook. Oliver decided he was done talking and disappeared into the crowd of look-alikes.
"Requip black wing armor!"
The army started for her as soon as she finished. Left and right Erza was dodging and attacking. One of them got ahold of her neck slamming her into the ground. Erza was strong, it didn't hurt. Once she hit them they disappeared, but reappeared soon after. Finally the twins started throwing long range magic attacks.
I know what I need to do, find the real one.
______________________________
"Wendy I think I'm better now." Carla happily sat up.
"We should go find the others." Wendy replied looking for a exit. She noticed how Gwen was moving and tensed up.
"H-help." Gwen whispered putting her hands on her face. Wendy's good heart took over and she went over to her.
"Are you ok?" Wendy asked hesitate but soft.
"No... Defeat Ryder!" Gwen shouted still her hands covering her eyes. Wendy was torn, what could she do?
"Isn't Ryder your comrade?" Carla asked walking over to the girl.
"No... H-he has my soul!" She yelled now crying. Wendy sighed with concern. She helped Gwen sit up as the poor girl stood there with tears.
"Don't worry, our friend Natsu has it covered."
I hope...
_______________________________
"Fire dragon iron fist." Natsu yelled bringing his hand to Ryder's face. It hit him sending him straight back into the wall. Lucy had the strength to sit up, that was surprising.
"L-Lucy are ok?" Happy whaled holding onto her thigh. She looked at him with soft eyes.
"Yes."
Ryder had emerged from the debris with a anger look.
"Salamander, big mistake."
He suddenly disappeared confusing Natsu, he couldn't smell or sense him. Then he reappeared behind Lucy picking her up by the neck. She was struggling for air, tears of pain filled her eyes.
"Let her go!" Natsu screamed launching towards him.
"The closer you get the right my grasp becomes."
He came to a stop knowing Lucy was in danger.
"Lucy isn't in this fight."
"oh... But she is."
Lucy's body started to glow then she disappeared. Natsu's heart sank when he saw the look on Lucy's face before she was gone.
"Bastard!" Natsu yelled out a battle cry before throwing a punch at the dark Mage. Ryder smiled before he caught the punching sending Natsu flying backwards.
"Where is she?!" He questioned getting to his feet. There was a long silence before anyone said anything.

"I killed her."
_______________________________

The battle of ice and effect magic was still going on. Mostly it was nothing, there magic isn't very good together.
Finally Gray came up with a plan.

"Effect, Weaken!"
"Ice make, spike!
Icicles came down from the sky making it so Stef couldn't perform the spell correctly. She dodge it in time, or that would be the end of her. Gray felt a sense of victory by that.
"You made me mad..." Stef whispered loud enough so gray could here her.

"Double strike Effects, Drain and Weaken!"

Suddenly there was a huge light that filled the room, But something felt different. Gray couldn't perform his magic, he was too weak. Dropping to his knees the light disappeared revealing that Stef was also on the ground.
It was her trump card?
She was breathing heavily and her hair covered her face.
Something didn't seem right.
Gray had to win, for his guild, for his family, for Lucy. The spell restricted him from using a large amount of magic, so he stood up with his strength proclaiming that he had one the battle. Stef slowly fell to the ground signaling her defeat.
Gray had one.
______________________________
Where am I? Lucy thought as she floated in the darkness. One second she was with Natsu, the next was back here.
"Hello?" She ask trying to at least signal someone. This was her second time back here before Ryder took her out. It drains her magic along with gives her cuts and bruises.
"Are you friends with Fairy Tail?" A voiced asked in the distance. The sound came behind her. She turned her body to that direction to reveal a small figure.

"W-what are you doing here?!"
_____________________________
Who is that mysterious figure? What does it want with fairy tail?

The book is soon coming to a end... :(
BUT!! The next book I will be starting soon to give you a few chapters!

Have a nice day!