[9] Return

I just wanna say something, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I never thought this would be something I enjoyed and others enjoyed as well. I'm trying to post everyday so I won't be inactive.
So, enjoy the chapter! (' ' )
Make sure to vote and comment!
______________________________

Plue ran as fast as his little legs could carry him. The first place he thought was the guild hall. Luckily it wasn't far, since the kidnapping happened about a block away. He kept running, his energy was draining. Finally he reached the destination. Not many people were there since it was late. Everyone looked at the small spirit that entered. He spotted the pink haired Mage and raced for him.
"Natsu look, it's Plue." Happy exclaimed.
"Huh? One of Lucy's spirits?" He asked confused. Natsu crouched down to Plue's level. "Why are you here?"
Plue started jumping up and down pointing at the direction of the attack. Natsu and Happy looked out towards the street from the door. Then, the spirit made a cut motion to his neck signaling something was wrong.
"Natsu... Do you think she's in trouble?" Happy asked worried.
"Plue, is she ok?!" Natsu exclaimed leaning towards him. Plue was starting to disappear but shook his head in a no motion. His and Happy's blood ran cold. "Damn.... Happy lets go."
They both ran out the door in a flash following the scent. "Natsu! Slow down!" Happy spit out trying to keep up. He ignored the comment and ended up going faster.
Damn it! Lucy you better be ok. Natsu thought as he ran. He finally stopped at the place she was attacked. "Her scent stops here..."
"Who do you think did it?" Happy asked. They thought for a moment, then Natsu figured it out. His heart sank as that one thought went through his mind almost taking it over.
"It was Ryder. We never defeated him, Gajeel said his scent just... Stopped."
"Poor Lucy..." Happy concluded. Natsu clenched his fists looking down.
"They... If they touch a hair on her head." He paused. "I'll turn them all to ashes."
Happy looked at Natsu with worry. Something didn't seem right. The street lights glowed in the dark as silence filled the area.
"Natsu! Look!" Happy exclaimed running towards the street light. Natsu soon followed to see Lucy's keys lying there. But something else caught his eye,
a note.
Dear salamander,
Yes, I knew you'd be the one to read this note. Her little spirit did a fine job coming to you. Lucy is with us now, we're planning on destroying you and your guild. Come fight us if you dare, winner takes the girl, loser well... Dies.
Midnight fairies.
The note turned to ash right after Natsu had read it. Steam was coming off his hair with little flames on his finger tips. "Natsu calm down." Happy said with tears in his eyes.
"I'm going to kill them all... I'm going right now." Natsu yelled running for the ruins that everything went down before hand. Happy flew to the guild to get the team.

The final battle was about to start.
_____________________________
"Err...." Lucy squeaked as Oliver put a sword to her neck.
"Don't move or scream." He whispered walking her into the forest. He knew he had to be fast. Lucy's head was pounding and her heart was racing.
"Who... are you?!" She whispered trying not to anger the man with her life. He thought about his answer for a second.
"Im Ryder's next move." He smiled and started walking faster. That named rattled inside her head. Ryder... Tears started running down her face as there destination got closer.
Natsu... Please save me!
_____________________________
Natsu was running were incredible speed. Wendy and Carla soon flew above him well happy carried Gray.
Erza could keep up on her own.
"Natsu slow down you idiot!" Erza demanded jumping onto him tackling him down. Wendy , Gray, Happy and Carla soon joined them on the ground.
"We can't just go rushing into that, so reckless!" Carla exclaimed with her head high.
"Let's think of a plan." Gray concluded helping Erza up.
"Shut up..." Natsu whispered. "You don't get it, Lucy was the one who saved me from killing all you. I gotta go rescue her."
"Even so, barging in like that won't do anything." Erza put her hand on his back for comfort.
"We will save Lucy, Natsu don't worry." Wendy added smiling.
I hope so.
_____________________________
"Welcome back, Lucy..." A voice called as Oliver brought her in a room. She knew that voice.
"Ryder!" She yelled trying to break free. The voice stepped out of the shadows to reveal yours truly.
"So nice of you to stop by."
"Ryder.... What do you u want." Lucy snapped. He walked closer to the blonde.
"Victory..." He whispered in her ear before putting his hand on Lucy's chest. She slowly felt her energy and life force draining.
He's taking away... My soul.
"I'll leave some of that in there so your still conscious. But trust me, don't think about casting any spells, it will kill you."

"Ryder!!! Gwen called running into the room. We have visitors!"
"Nat....su" Lucy choked out with relief. Oliver let go making her fall to the ground. Ryder used his power to send her back about 10 feet behind him.
"Oliver get Stef, Gwen try surprising them. I will stand here like a threat." Ryder demanded with everyone following there orders.

"Natsu, time for the final battle."

____________________________
The final battle is coming up, will Natsu top him?
sorry this chapter is a little shorter, I'm trying to finish and I'm really tired. But I'll make next chapter a little longer.
Have a great day!