Chapter 2

Mizu was telling kit Kat how to get all the 4 graals. "You get it by looting." Said Mizu. "One of the graals is blue, red, yellow, and green." And she kept explaining about the graals. Kit Kat said "and how are we supposed to loot? Mizu was explaining everything that kit Kat asked about. "Well your supposed to use flippers for looting, but you don't get it that easily." Answered Mizu. Kit Kat was really depressed cause all she cares about is going into the golden gate. "What?!" Says Kit Kat. "Then how are we supposed to loot?! I'm dying to go into the golden gate!! Please tell me!" Mizu said "follow me, I'll show you." So Mizu was leading Kit kat to where they are supposed to go. "Talk to the guy, and ask him if he can catch a fish for you." Said Mizu. So Kit kat asked the fisher man. "Hello?" Said kit kat. "Excuse me." The fisher man wasn't listening. KitKat whispered in Mizu's ear. "I think he isn't listening. What do we do now?" Mizu and kit kat both shouted "EXCUSE ME!" The fisherman finally listened. "Oh hi! Just caught a fish. What do you need!" Asked the fisher man. "Can we have that fish?" Asked Kit Kat politely. The fisher man gave Kit kat and Mizu the fish. "50 gralats please" said the fisher man. So they both gave him 50 gralats. "Okay, we got the fish. Now lets continue this quest." Said kit kat. "Where do we go now?" Mizu led her to the place they were supposed to go. "Okay Kit Kat" Said mizu. "So just hold up the fish right here and this some sort of creature will come and get it" Kit kat did the instructions that Mizu told her to do. The creature sniffs, and gets out of the water, and goes up to Kit Kat. "I....need....that.....fish" says the creature. "Please.....give.....it....to me.... Im begging you." Kit kat lends the fish to the creature. "Here you go, all yours!" Said kit kat. The creature becomes happy and says "Thank u so much ur a life saver!" "To say thank u, i will give u this key, and u shall open the chest right there" Kit kat took the key, opened the chest, and received the flippers.