Chapter 5

Kit kat and Mizu were lying on the floor. A few minutes later, Kit kat woke up. "Wow.... This is where the golden gate led us to." Kit kat thought. But before she did anything, she head over to Mizu and tried to wake her up. "MIZU?! MIZU! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" Mizu finally woke up, and then she looked around and got confused. "Um.. What the heck just happened..? This doesn't look like home.. Doesn't it?" " No Mizu remember we went into the golden gate and then this is the world we are in." Insists KitKat. Mizu suddenly gets shocked. "WHAT!" Mizu started to regret this whole "Golden Gate" thing. "KitKat have you ever considered looking around you?! I think its best we go back go the classic world.. This was a terrible mistake." Mizu tried to find a way out of the world their currently in, then she started to panic a little. "Kit Kat?! Wheres the way out?!?!?!" She really started to freak out. "I don't think theres a way out yet. Cmon it will be fun exploring the world and checking it out a little bit. Then we will try to find a way out." Says Kit Kat "what do you say mizu? Come on just let loose a little bit then maybe it will be fine." Kit kat takes Mizu's arm and lifted her up from the ground. When Mizu finally got up, she looked around more. Then, she saw alot of dangerous stuff... "KITKAT GO GO GO QUICCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR SURROUNDINGS!" Kitkat sighed and tried to take her and run. But then it was too late. They were both hit by fainting gas and... So they fainted.

                                 ~END OF THIS CHAPTER~

             ~Omg im finally done this chapter its been so long ever since i wrote this story '.        its been like 1 year already~