Chapter 3

Kit kat and mizu are finally ready to go on their adventure. They went looting for 5 hours. "This is really tiring" said kit kat. "And it is taking forever. Can we just do something else that is QUICKER than this?" Mizu tried to explain "Kit kat this is the only way. Just be patient and sooner or later we will be able to find all the 4 graals." Said mizu. Kit kat groaned. But 3 hours later, unsuspectedly kit kat found one of the graals. Kit Kat was surprised and happy at the same time, and she bragged to mizu "OMG MIZU GUESS WHAT?!" Mizu was wondering why Kit kat was this happy and excited. "What is it?" Asked Mizu. "I just found.... ONE OF THE GRAALS!" Said kit kat really happy. Mizu was happy and excited too! "YESS!" Said mizu happily. "Good job kit kat, you just found one of the graals! Now we need 3 more to go." Kit kat and mizu kept looting and never gave up until they both found all the graals. Mizu was surprised and said "Kit kat.... We did it.... We found all the 4 graals.... I cant believe we did it!" There was a huge smile on Kit kat's face and she said really excitedly "Well what are we waiting for?! CMON! We gotta get to the golden gate as soon as possible!!" So off they went.