Larry sickfic of course!

"Will this help my stomach.." Louis asked walking over to where Harry and Liam were sat on the tour bus couches in the front. He hadn't been feeling the greatest since late last night, his stomach going in and out of pain. Right now happened to be a time where he was in pain.

"What is it?" Harry asked looking up grabbing the box of medicine that Louis was holding out to him. After reading over the symptoms that the medication would help with Harry nodded, "yeah, it says it should help with an upset stomach. Is your stomach upset or does it hurt like cramps?" Harry asked.

"Uh um it hurts sometimes and then sometimes it feels like upset, like I-im going to throw up" Louis answered. Harry nodded telling him that the medicine should help and to go on ahead and take it.

Louis walked back over to the counter in the little kitchenette in the bus pouring out the deep, red colored liquid proceeding to down it with a couple sips of water when it left a bad taste in his mouth after. Harry watched as Louis put the medicine back into the drawer he had got it from going back to his bunk where he'd been hanging out pretty much all day.

"You worried about him?" Liam asked noticing Harrys worried eyes as he watched Louis walk out.

"Yeah, I mean he doesn't normally get sick so I don't really know what could have gotten him feeling ill so all of a sudden ya know?" Harry responded to Liam turning back to him.

"Maybe the bus is just making his stomach wonky?" Liam mentioned knowing that everybody tended to get carsick/bussick at some point. They were constantly on the bus for long trips so it's not that surprising when someone gets a little sick after being trapped up in the bus for long periods of time.

Harry thought about it before saying," you know it might be part of it but we had only been on the bus for about an hour when he started complaining about his stomach bothering him. He couldn't have gotten carsick that fast, could he?"

Liam shrugged his shoulders responding with a 'who knows' before going back to the footie match that was playing on the tv in front of them attached to the wall. Harry sat back against his couch going back to watching as well hoping after some more rest and the medicine maybe Louis would be feeling fine.

----------------------
"Harry...."

"H-Harry.."

Harry turned his head toward the back of the bus hearing his name being called. Was his name being called or was he just imagining things?

"Harry!"

A sob.

That was Louis calling him for sure. Harry shot up from his couch Liam watching as he tripped over his feet rushing back to the bunk room.

"Baby what's wrong?!" Harry asked in panic once pulling back Louis' certain seeing his love with tears in his eyes, clenching his stomach with one hand.

"I-I don't feel well, it hurts Harry" Louis let a tear slip as he told him what was wrong. He had woken up feeling like he was going to be sick as pain replaced his once slightly settled stomach.

"Okay baby, where does it hurt? Your stomach?" Harry asked placing his hand over Louis rubbing a gentle hand through his unruly hair.

"Y-Yeah, it's worse than be-before" Louis whimpered squeezing his stomach as he slowly grew more and more nauseated. He felt like he may be ill, but he also felt like he might experience some bad diarrhea as his stomach flipped and turned.

"Alright babe do you wanna try and go to the bathroom? It might make you feel better". Harry mentioned as Louis nodded letting Harry help him from his bunk then slowly, in a slightly hunched over position, get to the bathroom.