Niall ill

You knew Niall wasn't feeling very good. You had known from the time he woke up when he had complained that his head was starting to ache and his actions were much slower than normal. You had let him fall asleep for a few more minutes, knowing it probably wasn't going to cure his head, but at least it was something. He was exhausted and you could see it in his features.

When you woke him up again 10 minutes later you could tell the little extra sleep didn't do anything at all.  He sat up, seeming almost dazed as he stared across the room, as if in a trance.  You called his name and he shook out of the trance, looking to you," You alright love?" You asked, concerned that he was feeling worse than he was putting off.

Niall nodded, standing up heading toward the closet to get dressed for the studio," Yeah babe, just.. My head hurts a little" he answered to you.  You nodded telling him you were going to go downstairs and make him some breakfast so that he would have some food in his belly.  You saw him hesitate slightly, but then nod to you as he disappeared into the closet.   You knew that he probably wasn't feeling much like eating but he needed to have a little something in his system. 

It had been 20 minutes and you were about to go and check on Niall to make sure  that everything was going smoothly but he came sauntering down the stairs in a t-shirt and sweat pants, with a green snapback resting on his head.  You could tell that he didn't even bother with his hair and just shoved it under the hat.   He definitely looked poorly.

"I've got some toast and eggs for you love, would you like anything else?" You asked as Niall sat down on a bar stool, rubbing his eyes.  He shook his head whispering a quiet no thank you and you nodded your head, rubbing his back slightly before heading to the medicine cabinet. You took out the bottle of ibuprofen and shook a few into your palm before getting a glass of water and bringing them to Niall.  

"Thank you baby, I don't know what's going on with me head but it doesn't feel good at all."  He told you as he tossed the pills into his mouth, downing them with a bit of water.  

"I'm sure its just from stress and having to get up early so much this week so hopefully after you get home tonight we can have an early night in and get some rest and let you catch up on some sleep. Does that sound good?"  You asked.  You knew that Niall only had to be at the studio till about 4 today so that would leave him plenty of time to rest. 

"Yes, that sounds quite alright sweetheart, sounds amazing actually."  Niall responded as he picked up his plate to bring it to the garbage.  He had barely eaten anything at all, only having a few bites of his toast, not even bothering to touch the eggs.  He must have been feeling pretty ill if he was turning down food.   

Niall turned to the counter behind him grabbing his keys and wallet," Alright love, I'll see you whenever I get home, don't have too much fun without me."  Niall lightly joked leaning down slightly to pepper a kiss to your lips. You returned the kiss, helping him out the door, hoping he would be okay at the studio.  

Time passed quite slowly and you seemed to be just waiting for the clock to get even close to 4.  It wasn't even noon yet, but you had nothing to do and Niall had texted you,  letting you know that they were going into a meeting for a couple hours and he wouldn't have his phone.  You decided you would rest on the couch and watch a movie, and maybe that would make the time go by quicker.  

You didn't know what time it was but someone had opened and closed your front door.  You reached for your phone ready to call for help if you needed whenever you heard the quiet voice of your lovely boyfriend.  You quickly got to your feet heading to the front entrance to greet him. Whenever you made it around the corner you stopped in your tracks, taking in Niall's poorly appearance.  He had dark circles under his eyes and he seemed to have grown 6 shades paler than he was that morning.  

But what concerned you the most were the tear streaks running down his cheeks, and the hand he had pressed up against his stomach.  Niall looked up at you hearing you come into the room and your heart broke.  Niall let out a soft sob, walking towards you, and you engulfed him into a comforting hug.  

"shhh.. baby what's wrong?   What's got you crying my love?"  You asked in a hushed whisper not wanting to scare him.   He clearly wasn't feeling well still and you were greatly concerned as to why he was crying and looked as though he had been crying for a while.  

"I-I don't feel good y/n.  My head hurts and my stomach hurts and I just wanted to be home all d-day and it was j-just a bad day"  Niall cried into your shoulder as you hushed him and rubbed his back.  He felt as though he was a thousand degrees and you knew he had to have a pretty bad fever.  Niall wasn't one to get super upset about being ill but today seemed to be a bad  day.  

"Hey relax baby, do you want to lay down?"  You asked quietly being mindful of his pounding head.  He was for sure feeling much worse than he had this morning.  

"yes, I need to lay down"  Niall answered and you lead him into the living room where the couch was waiting for him.  Niall lowered himself onto the couch in a pitiful heap, feeling terrible.  He curled up into a ball, sniffling and crying, holding his head in pain.  You didn't know what to do and you felt terrible that he was feeling so bad.  

"tell me what's going on baby... so I can help"  You kneeled next to the couch grabbing his hand that was squeezing his head so tightly as if that would take away the pain.  Niall hiccuped and caught his breath trying to tell you what he was feeling.  Finally after catching his breath Niall's cries turned quiet and he sniffled, "I asked if I could leave early a-and they said no"  Niall started and you could tell that was causing him to get upset all over again as his breath caught in his throat.  

"Relax love, take your time" You told him and he whimpered grabbing his stomach.  You reached your hand and splayed it gently over Niall's and asked, "Is your belly hurting?

"y-yeah"  Niall hiccuped and a fresh pool of tears spilled down his cheeks.  

" Calm down, you're alright, it's gonna be okay baby"  You rubbed his back gently as he curled up on the couch just needing to relax.  Niall stuffed his pounding head into the couch cushions and breathed a sigh as he felt sleep trying to take over his body.  You had your hand rubbing gently over his upset stomach and were praying that he would get to sleep soon and  start feeling better.  

Luck seemed to be in your favor that day and Niall fell into sleep with his face smushed into the couch and his body curled up tightly in a ball on the couch.  But you did not dare move him or make a sound as you sat in the chair next to the couch to make sure that he was alright and let him sleep.  Sleep was what he needed right now and you were happy to let him have it.  

-----------------------------------------

So I actually started writing my sickfics on my laptop instead of my phone and it is sooooo much easier and way faster!! I really enjoyed writing this piece and it's actually been like a quarter finished for like ever so I decided to finish it up.  Sorry if it's not amazing, but I actually quite like it, and hope you do to :)

Let me know what you guys think in the comments and send in your requests so that I can maybe start writing some things that you guys want instead of just writing my own little things!  

Thank you guys for always  reading my writing and make sure to vote and comment!  

love ya

xxx