Your kid is sick and he's the only one home. (Louis)

Louis woke up to a faint retching sound. He didn't quite know what it was or where it was coming from but he got up out of bed to search.

He knocked on your kids bathroom door seeing the light on but the door closed. He heard a faint come in and opened the door.

Your daughter was bent over the toilet heaving into the white basin. Louis sunk onto the ground behind her and gently rubbed her back.

"You okay love?" Louis asked concerned cause he was the only one home and you normally were there to take care of your sick kids.

"Dad I'm fine I think I just ate something bad last night." Your daughter said trying to get her dad to leave her alone.

"Love your sick maybe we should go to the doctor?" Louis said concerned for his daughters health.

"No dad I'm fine I'm actually starting to feel better!" Your daughter tried to play it off like it was nothing. Louis knew it wasn't nothing

"Alright we'll go back to bed and I'll check in you in the morning to see if you can go to school." Louis said as he walked his daughter back to bed.

---------------------------------

Louis woke to the sound of his blaring alarm clock! He slid out of bed and went to see if his daughter was better.

Your daughter was doing her makeup as he walked in and felt her head. Warm.

"Your not going to school so I wouldn't bother with that." Louis said sassily

"DAD!! I'm fine!" Your daughter yelled back to him

"You will not talk to me like that young lady now go get in the car were going to the doctor!" Louis motioned for her to exit her room.

-------------------------

At the doctors she was diagnosed with a mild case of the flu. Just as louis expected.

Your daughter sighed and left the doctor to go home and rest for the next couple days while she got better.

-------------------

Well I just wanted to put up a quick story and I'll make sure my next ones are better:).

Sorry:(

Love ya. Xxx