Chapter thirty-six

Romans POV
"I just want you to know how much I love you and I will raise that little girl so well. I'm so sorry it had to end like this but there is no way you can make it through it for the best" by then the tears where streaming down my face and the nurse was already by my side setting up the needle. I watched as the purple liquid fills up in the needle. At that moment the door swings open and Phil walks in holding onto Kennedy but Kennedy understood everything that was happening.
"No no let Mommy go, no Philly they are gonna hurt her" she continually screamed until the nurses had to take her out of the room. Another tear slipped out of my eyes as I watched them bribe my little girl into staying outside and that her Mommy was gonna be okay. Lies. I took another small breath just before the nurse slipped back into the room sighing.

She picked up the needle and made her way over to AJ. I followed her holding AJs hand the whole time, she was just about to pierce her skin when I planted my lips on hers.
"Goodbye" I whispered  at that moment her eyes fluttered open she let out a loud shriek then the needle pierced her skin causing her to fall back onto the hospital bed.
" SHE WAS ALIVE" I started to yell at the nurse
"SHE WAS ALIVE AND YOU KILLED HER, YOUR A MURDERER" I screamed letting the tears streak down my face. I swung round letting my fist meet with the wall, the blood trickled down my knuckles while I stared at the hole that was now in the hospital wall.
What shite walls, I thought. My back hot against the wall and I slid down it letting tears fall down my face freely.
She was gone forever.

************************
I want to thank everyone who read this story, it really means a lot to me. I have already posted a new story so please go check it out its called
' Love That Had To Be Broken ' it's the sequel to ' Love That Could Never Be'
So see you guys in my other story
Love y'all